Chapter Twenty-Five

Harry stood in front of the full-length mirror letting his emerald green eyes slowly take in his outfit as his gaze swept up and down his body slowly.  The male Omega donned a pair of form fitting white dress slacks that hung onto his body tightly and showed off the curves of his waist and ass nicely.  A shining silver cloak was cropped and ended just above his belly button and left Harry's stomach bare but shining with small flecks of makeup that reminded the Omega of moonlight.  The cloak buttoned level with his collar bone with a white clasp and Harry buttoned it slowly.  His hair was styled with Draco's hair gel and smelling somewhat like his Alpha calmed the nervous Omega down.  Emerald eyes where framed with grey eyeshadow, winged sliver eyeliner, and white mascara.  Blush tinted his cheeks lightly and a whitish silver lip gloss coated his full lips and his freckles were left uncovered.  Gulping down the ice freezing his airway; Harry slipped on his iconic glasses and glanced down at his holographic designer shoes.  Being bonded to a Lycanthrope prince who would one day be king meant expensive gifts and the male Omega couldn't decide how he felt about receiving them yet.  Seeing himself clearly, Harry smiled brightly.  Okay maybe he liked wearing makeup more than he'd like to admit.  Harry loved the way the silver eyeliner and white lashes seemed to make him look almost like a child of Lune himself.  Humming to himself the dark-haired Omega turned to slip on his black and white crown.  That was the finishing piece to the outfit and only seemed to deepen the pit known as excitement that was oh, so eager to swallow Harry whole.

   "Harry?"  Emilia's soft voice called from behind the large doors of walk in closet and Harry cast his gaze in their direction.  What could the princess of Soleil want with him on the day of the winter solstice ball.  "Can I come in little Omega?"  Her question caused more confusion to spike in the dark-haired Omega but nonetheless he decided to let the golden-haired girl in. 

   "Of course," a respectful tone came from Harry and he took in the girl's outfit as she opened the door and walked into the room.  A floor length golden dress seeming melted from her sweetheart neckline resembling that of slow dripping honey as it flowed around her legs.  "You look wonderful."  Harry fought the urge to bow when his green gaze caught the glinting stones of her tiara.  However, she was in his soon to be kingdom and it was her job to show respect.  She grabbed the fabric closest to her hips and lifted it as she curtsied to the male Omega.  When she stood back up and lifted her amber gaze to Harry he nodded at her politely. 

   "Thank you."  Her lips were coated in a honey like lip gloss that surprisingly didn't cause her lips to stick together when they moved.  Yellow eyeshadow and black eyeliner were accompanied by yellow mascara that made it very clear she was royalty.  "You look stunning."  She spoke excitedly dropping her gaze to take in Harry slowly before her golden brows furrowed slightly.  Before she could restore a bright expression to her gorgeous face Harry caught the change in her mood and wanted to question it.  "Although I think you'd look better in warmer tones."  Emilia spoke nonchalantly as she began to look at the various designer shoes of Draco's that he had on display in his closet.  Her delicate hands picked up a pair of grey combat boots as she begun to inspect them. 

   "I prefer Lune's color scheme."  Harry joked back making sure to make it known he enjoyed representing the Lunar God by wearing his color's.  Honey coated lips pursed for half a second before Emilia gently put down the shoes she had been playing with.  The male Omega was taken aback by the stark difference between her normally bubbly attitude versus how she was acting today.  It was strangely distant and full of anxiety.  "Is there something you needed Emilia?"  The dark-haired Omega quizzed leaning back into the mirror to watch her drag her fingertips across hanging shirts as she paced in the closet.  Emilia remained quiet the young Lycanthrope obviously had something on her mind, but she didn't know how to word it.  "You can tell me what's on your mind."  Harry's mood softened at the look on the girl's face as she mulled over her words.  She was probably more nervous than the male Omega had been all day.