Chapter Twenty-Six

"Omega, let go."  Draco's voice was deep and warbled when he cast a black gaze over his shoulder to Harry.  The silvery-blond Alpha had lost control to his Lycanthrope side completely and surprisingly the dark-haired Omega felt no trace of fear in his entire body.  No matter what form Draco was in Harry knew his Alpha would never harm him so that's why the male Omega stood his ground despite regret surging through him at a realization.   Harry really should've grabbed his Alpha's scruff; going for the elbow really was a mistake. 

   "No, stop this before you get caught."  Harry spoke hoping to knock some sense into both of the Lycanthropes minds however all he got was a guttural snarl from a black-eyed Leo.  In response Draco flashed his canines at the golden-haired Alpha a warning huff rippling out of his chest.  "Draco let's go."  Harry spoke again pumping more calming pheromones out and into the washroom hoping to bring some sanity back to his Lycanthrope.  It didn't help his case but only seemed to anger Leo who's golden tresses whipped around violently as he tried to angle his head to bite down onto Draco's wrist; crimson blood dripped down onto his chin and neck from his most likely broken nose.  Harry's stomach flipped at the sight at all of the blood and a grimace took place of his worried expression.  The golden-haired Alpha obviously wanted to be released from the other's grasp. 

   "Omega," Draco called again using his other hand to grab at Leo's hair trying his best to hold the seething Alpha in place.  Harry let go of the silvery-blond Alpha's elbow only to grip onto his shoulder slightly.  Harry refused to let Draco get himself into trouble; the Omega wouldn't forgive himself if he did.  "It's dangerous."  Harry only tightened his grip on Draco's shoulder and said Alpha huffed out in annoyance obviously wanting his fated to take him seriously.  The dark-haired Omega chirped out sweetly at his Alpha and Leo roared out in response.  It ricocheted off the washroom walls slightly but still somehow seemed like a meow when Harry thought back on how Draco's had sounded.

    "Son of moon."  Leo growled out his own voice warbled and cracked like it had this morning when he'd lost control.  Draco cast his black gaze back towards the golden-haired Lycanthrope obviously paying attention to Leo now.  Leo stopped his thrashing and locked his own inky hued gaze onto Draco's; the silvery-blond Alpha huffed at him as to say 'speak'.  Harry tightened his grip on Draco's shoulder hoping to remind his Alpha of his presence.  "Let go of me."  Leo spoke quickly locking gaze with Harry's green hued one but a growl from Draco had him turning his attention back to the other Alpha.  The dark-haired Omega bit down his bottom lip in concentration as he continued to pump out his own pheromones for Draco. 

   "Why should I?"  Draco quizzed obviously regaining some of his control despite how his voice was still coming out choppy and warbled.  Leo huffed out in annoyance when the silvery-blond Alpha tightened his grip on his sunlight hued tresses.  Harry squeezed Draco's shoulder to get his attention and Draco looked over his shoulder to lock his black gaze on the Omega's bright green one.  "Omega?"  The silvery-blond Alpha huffed out his question with none of the same hostility in his tone that he used while talking to Leo.

   "Please let's just go."  Harry pleaded to his Alpha and Draco's expression softened at the tone the dark-haired Omega was using.  Hope blossomed in Harry's chest at the sight of the silvery-blond Alpha finally seeming to listen to him.  Maybe just maybe he could get Draco to leave without a full-blown fight starting.  "Come on wolf-boy its not worth it."  Draco's gaze narrowed at the nickname but not threateningly it was almost as if he found it humorous despite his Lycanthrope side still controlling him.

   "Son of moon! Do not ignore me!"  Leo growled out beginning to thrash around again and before Draco could regain control of the golden-haired Alpha; Leo's canines dug into the pale skin of his wrist deeply.  Draco snarled out in pain when Leo deepened his bite and finally the silvery-blond Alpha let go of the other Lycanthrope.  Harry's calming scent spoiled as fear and stress leaked into his pheromones at the sight of his Alpha being attacked.