Chapter Thirty

"Harry!"  Emilia called out excitedly as the dark-haired Omega and the silvery-blond Alpha finally made their way to the party by the river.  Her short golden tresses curled out in their usual fashion where almost orange by the bonfires glow.  Her amber eyes were brightly lit in happiness of the sight of her new friend and the younger girl.  Harry heard Draco chuckle slightly into his ear and quickly untangled his lean arm from around the male Omega's waist.  Seeing her opportunity Emilia tackled Harry in a sweet embrace and emerald eyes widened in surprise as the Omega had to regain his balance.  Luckily Draco's hand on the small of his back steadied Harry's teetering and he quickly sent his Alpha a grateful smile.  Grey eyes lit up in pride at helping his Omega and Draco was quick to send Harry a smirk accompanied by a quick wink.  "Congratulations!"  The golden-haired girl's tone was chipper despite the way she'd acted the night before when talking to Harry.  The young Lycanthrope had commented on her elder brother's behavior and even tried to slip in a few insults thrown at Lune. 

   "Thank you."  Harry's tenor tone was full of excitement as he reached up a small hand to pat her shoulder tenderly.  "How are you enjoying the party?"  The dark-haired Omega asked and out of the corner of his eyes he saw Draco get stolen away by some warrior Lycanthropes.  Harry could hear their excited hollers as they congratulated their childhood friend and the Omega hoped he could meet the three Lycanthropes that seemed close to his Alpha.  Silvery-blond hair was lost in the crowd and Harry sighed pulling his gaze away from where Draco disappeared to. 

  "Its been a bit boring," Emilia confessed as she slithered her arm around the male Omega's to lead him further into the party's ravenous maw.  Harry looked down at the shorter golden-haired girl and quirked a dark brow in a means as to ask her what the problem with the party was.  The dark-hared Omega hadn't seen such a lively celebration in a while, and he seemed to enjoy the loud yelling a of the Kingdom and the off-pitch singing of the folksongs.  "Parties just haven't been my style.  They stress me out."  Emilia sighed out her normally sweet voice was tainted with distress as she dropped her amber hued gaze to rest on the ground as they passed a group of laughing Lycanthropes.  They each bowed to the two royals and said a very boisterous 'congratulations' to Harry.  Green eyes lit up at the praise and the dark-haired Omega smiled his thanks before he was able to answer the Lycanthrope hanging off of his arm. 

    "I'm sorry to hear that."  Harry spoke truthfully gaining a small grin from the young Lycanthrope as large bonfire came into sight.  Wooden logs were placed around the flames in mock benches and people of all kinds sat on them eagerly listening to the frail old lady circling the flames.  Her aged grey hair was braided neatly down her back and her eyes seemed to almost be the same azure color Harry remembered seeing while getting ready for tonight in the unfamiliar room.  A flowing black dress hung off her small frame and Harry's best guess was that she was an Omega.  "Who's that?"  The dark-haired Omega asked stopping in his tracks when the elderly Omega took up an unknown dust in her hands and quickly threw it into the hungry flames.  A small boom thudded up from the fire that exploded and rumbled excitedly at the dust being fed to it.  The crowd laughed out and some stared in awe; Harry felt himself pale and chill creep up his sensitive spine. 

   "The royal storyteller Eve."  Emilia was quick to giggle out the male Omega's terrified expression as she began to easily drag him to the only log that only had one other person on it.  Harry wanted to grind his teeth in frustration but didn't want the headache he'd knew that would accompany it, so he just glared at the back of Leo's oh so familiar head.  Golden hued tresses gleamed like liquid sunlight in the light the flames cast against his hair.  The tall Alpha wore a plain pair of dark jeans and a black button up; Harry was still confused why he and the Malfoy's seemed so over dressed but traditions where traditions.  "He doesn't bite," Emilia spoke pushing Harry to sit down besides Leo who in turn pulled his amber gaze away from Eve who had begun singing about a Lycanthrope and a werewolf in battle.  His gaze landed on Harry next to him and his golden brows furrowed together in annoyance.  Leo didn't offer the dark-haired Omega his congratulations instead when his ireful gaze landed on the slowly healing bite on Harry's shoulder; the golden-haired Alpha huffed out in annoyance.