thirty two

• shawn •

I miss her so much. I could just move on with my life without her, yeah, but did I really wanna forget all about her? Could I forget all about her?

She texted me the other day, and I made her feel like I didn't wanna talk to her. I can't do anything right.

I've said this a million times, and I'm going to continue to say it; I hate myself.

To- Andrea: Andrea i miss you. I can't even think straight because your all I think about ever. Sam smith used to be my whole life but now i can't listen to one of his songs without wanting to burst into tears. Please come back to me and stay with me? I'll use sam smith lyrics on you until you decide to give me one more chance. I know i dont deserve u... but I don't wanna give up. And it's hard, the days just seem so dark. The moon, the stars are nothing without you.

I am so desperate to get her back that I used Sam Smith against her.

---

She didn't text me back that night, and the next morning around 6:30 am when I got up for school, I texted her again.

To- Andrea: Hi.... miss u still, have a good day. ❤️

School dragged on by as usual and I still received no message from her. I texted her again before I went to sleep that night.

To- Andrea: Days go by so slow without talking to you

I texted her about twice a day for the rest of the week, until Saturday night I said something that made her respond.

To- Andrea: Sometimes I don't see why I am still here

To- Andrea: I might as well not be here

To- Andrea: I just feel more like an object than i do a human.

It was late at night, around 3 in the morning when I sent those. Considering the time, I was having those late night thoughts. My mind was a scary, fucked up place when I start thinking too hard or too much.

Andrea texted me back, though.

Andrea: dont ever say that again.

Shawn: Why? It's true.

Andrea: no it's not true, at all. you matter. you are so important, shawn. don't ever leave

Shawn: I wasn't planning on it, but if a car came speeding towards me I probably wouldn't move out of the way...

Andrea: you saw that on the internet.

Shawn: Yeah, and i related to it so I used it.

Andrea: i'm sorry i am so mean.

Shawn: Your sorry?

Andrea: well i apologized, so yes.

Shawn: It's alright baby girl

Andrea: stop, shawn.

Shawn: What?

Andrea: you make this so hard

Shawn: Remember what I said? Express your feelings.

Andrea: okay

Andrea: my feelings are telling me that i can't go another day without you.

xxx

:-----)))))

wow, shawn & andrea r goals for me idk bout anyone else