two

the picture is shawn's ex girlfriend, not andrea. that's alexis ren and she's gorgeous bye (she's 18 in the story & she plays as Bella) (also they live in michigan in this story just bc that's where I live so bYeeee)

• shawn •

"If you skip school one more time, Shawn, you're going to be grounded." My dad tells me with a stern look as we lock up the pharmacy he owns together. The only reason I worked today was because I didn't go to school and he said that I would have to work. He wasn't going to allow me to sit at home all day and do nothing because I chose not to go to school.

Little does he know, I didn't go to school because I'm breaking on the inside. I may not be throwing up or have a fever, but I know I'm sick. I'm not the happy boy I was just a week ago.

"I won't." I reply to him as I head towards my car. Before I can get in he stops me.

"Did something happen with you and Bella? She hasn't been around lately." he looks at me in concern and I sigh. I haven't told them what Bella has done to me because I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it.

I loved her. Maybe I shouldn't have dated an eighteen year old girl who was two years older than me. Maybe then my heart wouldn't be shattered into pieces right now. I thought she would never hurt me in the way that she did. All the 'I love you's were just lies. A year of my life wasted on a girl who never loved me.

"I'll see you at home." I mumble, not answering his question and turning my back. I quickly get into my car, looking out the window to see him getting into his.

I grip the steering wheel and rest my forehead on it. Closing my eyes, I take a few deep breaths. She manipulated me, and I was too distracted by her perfect looks and flawless body. I'm a sixteen year old boy, what do you expect? I was a lost puppy to her.

I finally start my car and turn the heat on since it was October, and it was quite chilly outside. Sometimes I hated living in Michigan.

For some reason, while I was driving, that girl from earlier popped into my head. The one who was picking up some medicine with a lady who looked like her mother. She didn't look very much like her mom, though. I don't know her name. She looked younger than me but not much younger. I will admit she looked like she felt like crap but she was beautiful.

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. It's not like I'm ever going to see that girl again.

>>>