seven

• andrea •

I haven't talked to Shawn for two days and I was trying to ignore the fact that I was actually upset about it. I know he said he didn't mean it, but he said he had a crush on me. No guy has ever said that to me.

I walked downstairs to the smell of lasagna and my heart warmed.

"We're having lasagna tonight?" I ask nobody in particular as I enter the kitchen where most of the family was. I was nearly going heart eyes.

"What does it look like?" Sadly Madison was the one to answer, and she answered in a bitchy tone as per usual.

"It looks like we're having lasagna." I respond with a glare.

She rolls her eyes and I notice how my dad frowns. He doesn't like it when Madison talks to me the way she does, I can tell, but I don't understand why he doesn't do something about it.

"Yes, we're having lasagna, because Cameron's bringing his new girlfriend here for dinner."

"Cameron has a girlfriend?" I ask.

"She literally just said that, are you stupid?" Madison buts in once again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to you." I snap back at her.

"Girls, that's enough." Dad speaks up and Madison stands up from the table and leaves.

I run back upstairs to my bedroom and lock the door. Anna isn't in here so I'm finally left alone. I take out my phone and open Kik so I can message Shawn.

Andrea: SHAWN

Oops, it looks like Shawn's phone has been off/disconnected for a while. We'll deliver your message when they connect again.

Andrea: wtf bitch

I furrow my eyebrows. Why would he delete the app? I don't even know if that's what he did. I feel like it's my fault for some reason. I want to message him on Instagram, but I'm not going to.

Minutes later, Hayes is pounding on my door. "Andrea, dinner is ready!"

"Okay, shut up!" I yell as I open the door. He is so annoying. Everyone is joined in the dining room and I notice an unfamiliar blonde girl sitting next to Cameron with a smile on her face.

I'm not surprised by how gorgeous she is. Cameron always brings home the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. It makes me feel even worse about myself because I wish that I looked like that.

"So Cam, why don't you introduce us to your girlfriend?" My mother smiles. She cares so much about Cameron, probably because he's her oldest child and she actually gave birth to him. She probably feels the same about Madison.

"Mom, Dad, siblings, this is my girlfriend, Bella."

xxx

yikes yikes yikes yokes yikes yikes