Special Episode: The Secret & The Novice He/She Seeks

Magsimula sa umpisa

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Alpha Beowloves, Alpha Ursas, Alpha Creeps, and many more.... and a couple of Goliaths....

Yuki: Mhmm.... So uuuuhh, tag in?

Belial (In Yuki's Mind): Why not.

Belial growled while taking over yuki for him to gain full control of her body now. Yuki aka, Belial smirked while looking at the Grimm that are surrounding him/her now.

Belial: So, you ALL stand in our way??? Standing in our way from us reaching our Ultimate Full-Potential?!?!

Belial yelled at the Grimm for them to get closer.

Belial: Then, you have chosen DEATH!!!!!!

In Yuki's mind which is Belial's mind as well,

Yuki was fishing her Geed-Riser, but instead she fished out the White Fang Mask she decided to keep for future use, to her confusion.

(A/N: The White Fang Mask.)

Yuki: Why do I keep fishing this out?

She asked herself until she began to hear voices for her to put it on. Then, she began to see memories of Belial's battles, showing his rival transforming into Ultraman Zero byusing the NEO Zero Eye.

Yuki: Uuuuuuhhh, I think I should.... wear it....

She thought to herself.

Then, she copied how Zero's host tranforms into Ultraman Zero and puts the Mask on. After putting it on, she pressed on the imaginary button on the top right of the mask which is not there, that is until out of nowhere, a button appeared while being triggered, for her to activate Belial's Demonic Fusion at will without using Empera Seijin and Dark Lugiel Kaiju Capsules.

Meanwhile outside, Belial was fighting off the Alpha Grimm when he began to transform into his Demonic Fusion aka, his Atrocious Form. Once he acquired Atrocious Form, he looked at himself to see that he's in his Atrocious form but this time, he can feel the power of light and darkness inside of him and his host, to his confusion.

 Once he acquired Atrocious Form, he looked at himself to see that he's in his Atrocious form but this time, he can feel the power of light and darkness inside of him and his host, to his confusion