Volume 3: Fall (Part 3)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to part three of the sixth episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

My POV:

----2 Hours Before The Match----

After Pyrrha left, I was just about to leave as well until I was called by Ozpin.

Ozpin: Shadow, may we have a word with you?

The fact that he said 'we' instead of 'I' left me uncomfortable, knowing this could be about my being as a son of Winter Maiden.

Me: What is it?

Before he speaks, he turns to his comrades giving the encouraging nod, this confused me until I saw an apologetic expression on his face.

Ozpin: Shadow, I know this may be a bit disheartening for you, but.....

He pauses for while, while I am now waiting for him to continue with anticipation. Then...

Ozpin: We've decided to not let you join the upcoming one-on-one finals.

Me: WHAT!?

I was downright shocked at the sudden decision.

Me: Wait, wait, wait. You guys can't... you can't do this to me! You can't just---

Glynda: Please understand what we are trying to do here, Shadow. 

Ironwood: We don't want to arouse more suspicion about your being. Your fight with Qrow a few days ago was a close call to your revealing. We don't want to risk it again.

Qrow: And don't think I haven't saw your last match during the doubles round, kid. You barely held your mother's powers within you during the fight.

I am totally at lost for words, they were all correct. Honestly speaking, Qrow was definitely right, I don't know how he knows it, but he was right that I barely held the enormous power within when I was knocked out towards the ship, much more as it crashed down upon me. Sighing in downcast, I finally agreed with them.

Me: Fine, okay then. I guess I'll just have to choose one of my teammates to do so.

Ironwood: Very well, please take your time.

I then think about my teammates and how they fought. But, from the looks of things, I am still in a pickle as they are really good fighters like me. That was until Qrow gave me a sudden idea about one of myteammates.