Special Episode: Gladiator Tyrant's leader (Special SHORT Episode)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 3 whereby we will be looking at Shadow's pet, Gladiator Tyrant and its secret lair to where the Grimm has originated. If you think Salem is the one who summoned that Grimm, well... you are wrong. Let's see when we begin. Do take note that this special episode links to the Battle of Beacon Episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

After Shadow's depature to the realm of the winter maidens,

Somewhere deep below Remnant,

3rd Person's POV:

It wasn't known to the whole of Remnant, to the people, Grimm, gods and maidens that there are special kind of Grimm lurking deep beneath their feet. The Creatures of Grimm but not just any kind of Grimm as they are all scarier, beastly and deadlier than our Creatures of Grimmwe see today. Their leader deadlier than any other god in Remnant, deadlier than Salem. Their leader wields a weapon that spawns their DNA Strands and mixes them into a black pool of goo, creating a special Grimm called, Kaiju Grimm. 

So, Deep beneath Remnant, there's a lady, sitting down on her throne as she watched Salem and her Grimm destorying and heading towards Beacon as they bring terror around Vale by via a fireball-like cryatal ball. She then growls as she reverts the ballinto thin air.

???: (Demonic Voice) So, Salem... you've outdone yourself. You destroyed Beacon, destroyed Vale... and you harmed one someone I am willingly wanting to meet. How idiotic!!!

She said this as an Alpha Ursa jumped onto her, but to no avail as she wielded her weapon to levitate the Grimm towards her as she grabbed its head with her now conjoured huge claws made of dark purple crystals and her own blood. She smiles, revealing her razor sharp teeth as she crushes the ursa's head, killing the Grimm instantly. After killing it, she took one bite of it at the skull and threw it at one side with great irritation as she swiftly turn around as she leaves her throne.

 After killing it, she took one bite of it at the skull and threw it at one side with great irritation as she swiftly turn around as she leaves her throne

(A/N: The weapon used to levitate the Alpha Ursa. It's like the Giga-Battle-Nizer but upgraded with bones and metal to armourize the weapon.)

Just as she wasabout to leave, a roar was heard and she stops to look and see that Grimm Tyrant, also known to Shadow, Gladiator Tyrant/Ty. has returned from its scouting duties and it would appeared to be quite worried.