"Thanks" I tell him as he leaves the conference room for me to set it up and probably clean my mess.

I leave to the washroom to wash my face after cleaning the place up. No one needs to know I was crying.

I look at my wrist watch and SHIT it's time!

The other company enters and take their seat.

"Hey. You are welcome to JhayRay Arts." I say leaving the conference room.

"Thanks" they chorus as I give the a slight nod and a smile, leaving the conference room.

I quickly fix myself and meet Mr Goldberg on my way out.

"Hey. Its set. Let's start. They are here already." I say cheerfully to Mr Goldberg so he would not recognize any form of sorrow in my voice. I take a look at Ben who gives me a slight nod, following Mr Goldberg into the conference room.

*****

"Hey are you coming for Jaden's parents party?" Ben asks me as I type away on my computer in the office.

"He didn't invite me" I deadpan.

"Oh. I'm pretty sure he will" Ben says as I watch the bitch herself enter Mr Goldberg's office.

I watch her as she closes the door. I get down from my seat and pace up and down the hall. She is now dressed in a short exposing dress, exposing more than enough cleavage and flesh. The dress has been cut at her folds and her hips area. That's a very bad dress to wear especially to a place like this.
Maybe that's because you are holy doesn't mean everyone is!

"So that means this is what she is going to be wearing for the party?" I ask Ben."Then its not going to be any good party. Besides my last party didn't go down well"

"Really. Forget about her, don't use her slutty dressing to conclude the type of party we are going to!"

I stop pacing as I hear she and Mr Goldberg's heated conversation.

"Hey!! Did you really wear this and passed in front of all the guards and stuff before entering here?."

"Don't I look great enough for your parents party at least?"

"Then why didn't you just go straight to the party?"

"I wanted to make sure my baby boy would come"

"Why wouldn't I come, its my and my parents party, for Gods sake"

"Oh baby pls I know you've already been turned on"

"Wait... What the hell are you doing. I'm so not in the mood for these stuff. Get off...." Mr Goldberg trailed off.

I quickly leave the door, scared someone might come out and went to my place behind my desk as Ben typed away on his phone.

I continued typing on the computer as Ben hummed Memories by Maroon 5.

I finished with my file and printed it out.

"You must hurry up and give the file to Mr Goldberg. You need to hurry and go home to prepare for the party. I think he's even waiting for you, that's why he's still in the office.