The First Time Meeting The Bakugous.

T/W Kinda mentions rape for a sentence

[Kirishima's POV]

I was nervous. Obviously. I was about to meet my boyfriend's family. But I was excited! I was about to meet my boyfriend's family!

We walked up to the front door. He opened it up calling out for his parents.

'OLD MAN! HAG!' He said, kicking off his shoes by the small rack. I put mine next to his, neater than his though.

'CALM DOWN YOU LITTLE SHI- oh who's this?' Bakugou's mom walked into the front room immediately putting on a sweet smile as she saw me.

'This is the friend I told you about.' Bakugou grumbled.

'Ah, so he is real.'

I held out my hand, that wasn't holding Bakugou's dad's gift, to shake hers.

'Eijiro Kirishima, pleasure to meet you Mrs. Bakugou.' I grinned.

'Ah, nice to meet you too! Please, call me Mitsuki.' She shook my hand. 'Would you like me to take that?' She gestured to the gift I was holding to which I nodded, handing it to him.

'Mom, don't smother him.' Bakugou got whacked upside the head, 'OUCH! The fuck was that for?!' He yelled.

'Your dad is in the dining room with Inko. Midoriya is helping me bake.' I remember Bakugou telling me Midobro would be here.

'I'll go say hi to the old guy then' Bakugou grumbled, pulling my elbow to follow him.

'Katsuki!' Inko smiled brightly at him, matching her son's usual one, pulling the explosive boy into a hug.

'Hey Auntie Inko.' He said, returning the hug, unusually soft for someone other than myself.

'Oh! Izuku wrote something about you in that book of his! Red hair...red hair....Red Riot- Kirishima!' She looked thoughtful before getting my name.

'That's me! You must be Mrs.Midoriya. Your son looks a lot like you.' I smiled and she pulled me into a hug.

'Please, it's Inko.' She said, pulling back and patting my shoulder.

'Hello Kirishima, Bakugou talks about you a lot.' Bakugou's dad said with a smile, 'Masaru' He held out his hand which I shook.

'He does?' I looked at him with a grin.

'Not a lot...' He grumbled, pulling me down.

'Aww, how sweet.' I grinned, Inko and Masuru laughing lightly.

Soon Mitsuki and Midoriya came through and sat with the rest of us and we joked for a bit. We heard a car pull up in the driveway and then Katsuki decided it would be a good time to stand up and make the announcement which I had no idea he was going to do.

'Auntie Inko, Dad, Mom, I have something to say.' Kat stood up and the adults nodded for him to continue, 'Eijiro and I are dating.'

The bell rang and Bakugou dashed out the room to open it, leaving me with dropped jaws and a snickering Midoriya who obviously knew.

'You are?' Inko looked happy for us.

'Uh....yeah...' I looked after where Kat left and hoped he'd walk in.

'He treating you alright or do I have to hit him?' Mitsuki rolled up her sleeves.

'He's great! The best boyfriend ever.' I grinned, remembering dates, surprise coffees and his cooking.'

'That's wonderful.' Masaru smiled softly at me.

'I'm so happy for you two!' Inko grinned, matching Midoriyas next to her. She turned to her son, 'Izu did you know?'