The First Make-Up.

This gets straight to the point. We want them to make up asap and this is how two of my closest friends actually got back together so...

Based of a true story 

[Bakugou's POV]

It had been a week or two since Kirishima and I had broken up. I hadn't seen him at all. I stayed home the whole time to recover and get better. I'd had my wrist stitched up and better. He'd been going to class and staying in the common room while I stayed in my room. I had spoken to Kaminari, who brought me all of the work we'd done in class. He was being supportive and we'd grown closer as friends. Not as close as Kiri and I were but I had a little more respect for the guy. Sero came with him a lot and I noticed how chill he was unless Pikatchu boy was being a crackhead. Tapeman obviously loved the guy. Mina came by once, by herself about to yell at me about what happened but that was on one of the days I felt at my worst. I cried into her shoulder and she told me everything was going to be okay. Mina's a good friend. All of them were. But we weren't complete. I hadn't spoken to Kirishima and I missed him so much. Not in the soppy get-back-with-your-ex way but in the I'm-having-serious-withdrawals-without-you way.

'Bakubro!' Kaminari yelled, throwing open my door without knocking.

'Kaminari!' I said back with the same enthusiasm. I had a plan. A very good plan.

'What's wrong?' He said, stopping in his tracks.

'Nothing!' I said, smiling at him.

'Oh my god-' He said running over to where I was sitting on my bed. He covered my mouth with his hands and looked around.

'What?' I spoke through his fingers.

'We don't want any villains knowing you're capable of smiling.

'Oh fuck off,' I said, smiling still, pushing him away from me.

'But seriously, what's going on with you? Why so happy?' Mustard boy asked, sitting back on my bed.

'I'm going to speak to Kirishima.' I said, my smile a little smaller.

'Oh, really? Shouldn't you be a little...less happy?' He asked.

'I miss him, and I'm excited to see him.' I said, shrugging. 'We did have an argument but he's still the closest person to me.'

'That's cute. I think he's in the common room with Sero and Mina, no shock there.' Kaminari stood up and walked towards the door. 'You coming?'

'Yeah.....does he hate me?' I asked, making sure I wasn't about to get punched.

'No. He misses you too.' Kami said, smiling again before walking out. I ran out after him and we went down the lift. I took a deep breath as the door opened.

'It's gonna be fine Bakubro.' Kami smiled and I walked out. I saw Kirishima on the couch and all my emotions hit me like a bus. I looked up to see who came down stairs and his eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a moment or two. Then he jumped up and ran to me, immediately wrapping his arms around me to which I returned. He started crying so I hugged him tighter, whispering in his ear.

'I'm so sorry Kiri, I'm so sorry.' I mumbled, tears falling out of my eyes. 'I didn't mean any of it, I swear. I was just mad, I'm so sorry.'

'I'm sorry too, Bakugou. I shouldn't have pushed you like that, I should've been there for you.'

'Don't apologize, it's my fault. I'm sorry.'

'It was nothing you did, it was all my fault, please forgive me.'

'As long as you'll forgive me'

'Deal.' He pulled back from the hug to look into my eyes and smiled. His eyes were red from crying but his smile showed he was truly happy. 'Were you avoiding me by not going to school?' He asked, a smile wavering slightly.

'Not exactly.' I rolled up my sleeve to show him my arm and he gasped, looking back up to me with sadness.

'Is...that my fault?' He barely whispered.

'No! Not in any way! It was mine! Don't be sad! I'm fine now!' I said, smiling at him, wiping the tears from his face. He gave me another smile, glad I was okay.

'Boyfriends?' He smiled.

'Boyfriends.' I confirmed, giving him another hug.

'WOOOOH! YEAH! MY OTP IS BACK!' Mina yelled from the couch.

'YASSSS QUEEN! GET YO MANS!' Sero yelled, clapping.

'#KIRIBAKU4EVA!' Kaminari yelled, also clapping.

I did nothing but smile as I held my boyfriend in my arms. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!!!! THEY'RE BACC!!!