The First Time They Saw Each Other

[Kirishima's POV]

I was walking with Mina down the road to the library. Most teens our age went to the usually crowded coffee shop or to the park but, surprisingly, Mina liked the quiet and I liked the calming atmosphere. We'd decided to get our minds off the U.A. exam in a couple of days, since we were both pretty shaken up about it.

'You're so gonna pass!' I told her, shaking her as we walked.

'Maybe, but you'll be in the top few! You're so gonna be in the best class!' Mina said, shoving me to the side.

'Not if you aren't there!' I threw my arms around her. We came up to the library. 'C'mon, let's go in!'

We stepped inside, the smell of old books filling the air. I looked around to see where true crime was. I'm not some crazy psycho, I just find it interesting. Buzzfeed Unsolved is my primary source of entertainment but the season ended and now I've got to wait for the boys to return. The library had shelves upon shelves of crime books. I found it intriguing.

I found my favourite section and began to search through. While looking at the crime books, I saw someone so hot, that's obviously the real crime.

I glanced to my left, while taking a book off the shelf. What I saw, made me do a double take. He wore some skinny black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. There was an orange hoodie tied around his waist. The t-shirt hugged his body, showing off his abs and his smirk. It fit him so perfectly. My eyes wandered up to see his, a gorgeous crimson red colour. His hair was spiked, not all that different from mine but an ash-blonde colour whereas mine was newly-dyed red.

He was sitting at one of the computers making fun of some green haired kid, snatching his books and stuff from his pencil case. I chuckled at the scene before turning back to the books, knowing the better ones from the bad ones. Not a lot of people know I enjoy reading. Trust me, I much prefer working out but reading an escape! Whether it's fantasy or fiction, books are a great way to keep my mind of the real world, like stressful entrance exams or hot guys in the library.

'Kiri!' Mina whisper-yelled. I looked up and she was skipping over to me, holding around 8 books. 'Look at all of these! They're from the 'Gone' series!' She carried on. She shoved them at me and I looked over the names. Plague, Lies, Fear, Hunger.

'Look great, Mina.' I said, passing them back to her.

'I know!' She almost yelled.

'Shh. Library.' I said, looking around to see if she disturbed anyone. As I looked, I noticed a certain blonde looking my way before looking back at whatever he had in his hands.

'Letsgo.' I whispered, quickly pushing her away to the machine we needed to use to check out the books.

'Why the rush and blush?' She gasped, 'You got a crush!'

'Shut up' I said, scanning the books and swiping Mina's library card. I shoved the books into her backpack, grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the library.

'It was the boy at the computers wasn't it! I was totally thinking, mmh I'd hit that-'

'Shut up!' I blushed harder, knowing I thought the same thing and shoved her playfully.

'You saw him! His abs were to die for! Go on, you can be gay around me!' She said, elbowing me.

'Ugh, finally! I know right! Did you see the way his jeans fit him? And his eyes! Oh my god his eyes!' Mina and I giggled.

'I wonder if he'll go to U.A.' Mina thought out loud.

'If he does, I'll die if he looks like that all day, everyday for the next three years of my life.'

'He might look bad in the uniform.'

'Mina. Honey. Baby. Darling. I'd kill for a man in any uniform.' I sighed, 'besides, I don't think he can look bad in anything.'

'You've seen him once! One time Kiri!' She threw her arms up  walking slightly faster.

'You said I could be gay! I got permission! Listen to my gay panic!' I said, catching up to her and tickling her. She squealed and began running so I chased after her all the way back to my moms' house.

[Bakugou's POV]

I was sitting with the Christmas couple in the library when elf socks left to get snacks. That meant I was left with Mike Wazowski. Since it was just us, nobody could defend him from my super vicious book-stealing attacks. That went on for a while before I thought I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned to see a red-haired guy just looking at some books. But, god, I went straight -or maybe gay would be a more fitting word- into a panic. He wore some light-ish blue jeans with rips at the knees and a black hoodie under a red bomber jacket. Even under the hoodie and jacket, you could tell he was ripped. Around his spiked-up hair, he had a black bandana and he finished off his look with some red-high tops. He looked good. Like really good. A girl walked over to him-

'Kacchan you good?' Deku asked, noticing I wasn't taking his stuff anymore.

'About to not be.' I mumbled as I saw the girl and the red-haired boy talking. Suddenly he started looking around. He looked over to where I was sitting and I got a clear view of his face. His eyes matched his hair and looked to be full of happiness. He had a well defined jawline, sharp enough to cut someone probably. I wonder what his quirk is. He looks to be a close-up fighter, and a strong one too. 

I've been looking for too long. I immediately looked down at the book I was holding. Using all of my willpower to not look up at that guy again. I heard him and Pinky go to the book machine thing we have and I sighed, relaxing and falling back in my chair.

'What the fuck was that?' Deku said.

'The fuck was what? And don't fucking swear at me.' I pointed a finger at him, threatening him lightly.

'You were staring at that guy! And he was totally checking you out a minute ago.' He said, leaning back and crossing his arms.

'Shut up.' I said, looking at the computer screen I had slightly moved to talk to the ugly lettuce in front of me.

'What's going on? I got gummy worms.' The Canada flag said as he sat down.

'Bakugou was being gay.'

'Was not!' I said, probably louder than I should have in a library. It was almost empty anyway and the woman working there didn't care.

'What did he look like?' The stoic man continued.

'Red hair, red eyes, really fit, about his hight, gay pin, high tops, good style, colour coordinated and a silver ring with a rainbow running through it. And, most gay, cuffed jeans.' His short boyfriend told him.

'Date him.' Odd socks said, slightly less plain than usual.

'I don't even know his name!' I sighed.

'Shoulda spoken to him.' The christmas tree shrugged.

'Give me the damn gummy worms you shits.' I gumbled, snatching them out of Todoroki's hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter! I want m&ms so bad :(