The First Friend To Find Him.

T/W: Mentions of what happened to Bakubro :(

You've unlocked a new POV! Also, bakugou isn't dead....

...or is he?

[Kaminari's POV]

I woke up on the long couch. I was on Shinso and Sero's laps, next to Kiri who was next to Mina. I sat up, stretching. I wiped my face, which had m&m's stuck to it. I grumbled a little since my face was probably dyed red or blue from the candy. I suddenly remembered what happened last night and shot up. I jumped off my two sleeping -and adorable- boyfriends' laps and ran up to Bakugou's room. I knocked on the door but didn't get an answer. I knocked again, louder to wake him up if I hadn't already. No response. Thi time I practically pounded on the door.

'Bakugou! Let me in!' I tried the door handle and it was unlocked. I sighed, knowing he'd want me to respect his privacy. But then I thought 'Nah fuck it lol.' And opened the door anyway because it's Bakubro!

'Wakey wakey Bakug-oh!' I rushed over to his side. He was on the floor, blood all over his arm and carpet. I checked his pulse to make sure I wasn't too late. It was there, not too strong, but not a weak pulse either. I knew what had happened and what I had to do to help him. I ran into Kirishima's room and pulled some stuff out of one of his draws. I then returned to Bakugou's room and picked him up. I put him on the bed and used some wipes to clean his cuts and arm. I bandaged them up and lay him down on the bed. I sprayed some stain remover on his carpet and desk where the blood had been and wiped them both down. Upon cleaning, I spotted where he kept his blades. I put the one from the floor into the tin and pocketed them, knowing if I threw them in his trash, he could fish them out and use them again.

I had helped Kirishima in the past with his problems so when we moved into dorms I made him spare a draw to things we could use to clean up if he ever relapsed into a bad mindset. He told me which it was and we decided that only he, Mina (since they were middle school friends) and I would know.

I felt a pang of guilt. We were all friends with Bakugou and after what had happened, we immediately took Kirishima's side. We comforted him when Bakugou was clearly hurting too. Kirishima even said 'he looked worse than I did.'

I looked at the sleeping blasty boy and decided we needed to become better friends for him.

It took another ten-ish minutes before he woke up. He started moving about so I wasn't completely sure before I asked.

'You awake?' I said, looking over to him.

'Yea-ouch!' He said, sitting up then grabbing his head. He then held his arm in pain.

'Hey, careful there!' I passed him a glass of water and some headache medicine I grabbed.

'What happened? Why have I got bandages...' He trailed off obviously remembering what happened.

'I found you on the floor after what you did. Dude. I know I'm closer to Kiri but I'm still your friend. I'm sorry none of us were there for you when you needed us but from now on, talk. To me, Mina, Sero, Deku even Todoroki! But this isn't the answer. Cutting until you blackout from blood loss is not the way to do it. I may have bandaged your wrist for now but it's going to need stitches. Recovery Girl doesn't ask questions if you tell her you don't want to answer them.' I told him. He was silent for a while, as if he was really taking in what I said.

'Thanks Kaminari.' He finally said. I was about to tease him about not giving me a nickname, but this wasn't the time.

'No problem, Bakugou.' I said, smiling sympathetically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Kaminari being a good friend and something to show you all Bakuhoe isn't dead.