Oliver looked dejected and Tala spiteful as the Jazzman announced the score.

"That's one point for the Blitzkrieg Boys!"

Cheers erupted and I wondered if Enrique would be able to win against Bryan. Bryan had wicked attacking techniques, that man was ruthless. He could turn the match bloody without putting a toe out of the line. I remember Ray's match against him in our first year.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nikita put on the jacket as a spotlight turned to her. A third of the screen was devoted to her. I could barely move my eyes from the screen. Her face, high cheekbones, those lips accentuated by the smile; all were present on the screen. She pushed back a strand of hair with a slim, well kempt finger – the smile changing to an even beautiful, rich girl's professional look.

Down around the dish the two Bladers were already ready. Enrique looked slightly better, the swelling diminished. Bryan looked ferocious – ready to attack.

The blades were launched and loud clashing sounds filled the stadium. Enrique was already swaying slightly under the weight of his own armour – there seemed a slim chance he'd win against Bryan Kuznetsov.

Bryan started directing his bit-best in Russian. A rapid change. The screens at top zoomed at Enrique who stood frozen as Falborg spun. He stood for a while until he started to succumb under unseen pressure.

"What's happening?" Hilary shrieked before Nikita could speak. Her body was still angled forward but she turned her neck behind towards us.

"It's... It's—" Ray stuttered furrowing his brow. "It happened with me before. Bryan's back with his cheating."

"But what is it Ray?" Nikita put a hand on his knee jerking him.

"It's wind—"

"Wind?" She exclaimed.

"He's using it to physically stop Enrique from giving any command. It's dangerous. Last time it happened to me I was in hospital for a week or so at stretch."

"But it's cheating! We can tell someone." Nikita persisted.

"Don't you think we know?" Tyson replied a little irritably. "But it's wind. Wind is invisible. There's no rule for anything invisible."

"Fuck the rules. It's time for rule breaking." She scrunched her nose muttering. She put her hand in her pocket and discretely pulled out the phone. She passed it to Max sitting at the most distance from her. "Search for Johnny and text him what's happening. Tell him to use his hay brain and find some solution and encourage him. I am in spotlight – I can't do shit."

"Oh okay... There isn't a Johnny here." Max mumbled as Enrique fell to the floor on his knees desperately trying to speak something.

"Uh... shit! Try Scot..." Nikita maintained the smile on spotlight while thinking.

"Scottish Tomato? Really?" Max stifled a laugh, as he typed a message. "Tell Enrique to try and fight wind with some strategy. Is that okay?"

"Perfect." I suppressed a smile as she sat back normally, taking her phone back.

Down in the stadium there was a deciding match going on. The screws from the dish had begun to fly away. There was pin drop silence as everyone waited for something to happen. Bryan stood straight, smiling maniacally, his lavender hair and shirt flying around in the wind.

"Enrique!" It was a united movement. Everybody's eyes moved from the competitors to Johnny who was the only member dressed in modern attire. "The wind. Stop the wind!"