𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘.

꒰🌿꒱ؘ *:・゚ CHERRY BABY
▬▬ tragic ends to one's tale are,
( sadness is a weakness. )
merely beginnings to strength ▬▬
i think it's a strength. ❞  )
@infantwomanro .............. 2020

꒰🌿꒱ PLEASE READ WITH...

background ..... dark
size ........... smallest
font .... trebuchet MS

꒰🌿꒱ SUMMARY ....

CHERRY ADAMS was... well, dead. cherry adams (or cherisse if you knew a lot more about her) was a dead demigod. well... not for long. she'd always been the one who was seen as weak. the cute and innocent one. the precious little teenager who was too good for this world. the one you'd die to protect, or who befriend so easily. the one who went too soon. the one who faced death too soon. that was cherry adams. the one who hid all the pain in the depths of the garden that was her mind. cherry adams wasn't just the happy one. she was the one who held in all her emotions. the one who think sadness was a weakness. the one who shed tears only to those she held with high trust. cherry adams, as put together as she seemed. was broken as hell, and her death hadn't helped that much at all.

but when she's sent back up into the world of the living (after a long time in a waiting line) she realises that although the war was won against kronos. something so much bigger is happening. with the mother nature (she's not kidding. it's mother nature... or well, gaea) set for evil plans, she never realised she'd be one of the people to foil her plans.

but coming back from the dead... you miss a lot of things. with her best friend's boyfriend missing, a lot of new changes made to camp, and a traitor now turned friend. a lot of things are about to happen to cherry adams. and she had no idea how to prepare for them. she was just soda pop, cherry adams, cherry. she was a stranger to the world, a little baby who hadn't been able to walk alone in her previous years of living. but now... she was back. she was back and had a quest, something that held importance. she'd have to.. well, grow the fuck up.

cherry adams' quest might be the biggest thing in the longrun, but gods it hurts her hear to hear somebody (a very adhd and chaotic somebody) sing the wrong lyrics of 'sherry baby'.

꒰🌿꒱ THE CAST ....

THE SODA POP
as described in the fanfic
CHERISSE 'CHERRY' ADAMS

❝    THE SODA POP    ❞ ꒰ as described in the fanfic ꒱CHERISSE 'CHERRY' ADAMS