pregnant

~scarlett's pov~ 

it has been 3 weeks since me and Liam lefted Elm tree house, i was just watching bad education, its a really good series , then i felt sick, i ran to the toliet and i was sick, Liam came running in " are you ok babe?",  " yea i guess", then i remembered i was 3 weeks late for my period, once i was finished being sick, i lay my back against the wall and Liam was sitting next to me . 

were talking about having kids "um... Liam i haven't had my 'time of the month' for 3 weeks, so i might be pregnant" " ok, so you need to get a pregnancy test?" " yes". i went to the store to get a pregnancy test. 

BACK AT HOME 

once i got back to the apartment i took the test, i waited 5 minutes " look Scarlett i love you so much, and if your pregnant i will take good care of you and the baby" " thanks Liam" he kissed my cheek. 

the test beeped, i looked at it, POSITIVE . " i'm pregnant" Liam was behind me and hugged me " i'm really happy, but what are we going to tell your dad" thats a good point. we both got in the car that i bought last week, ( A/N : I HAVE FOUND OUT YOU CAN DRIVE AT 16). 

when we arrived, i knocked on the door it was Tracy " Scarlett what are you doing here" " coming to tell my dad i'm pregnant", Tracy looked really happy " thats so great how many weeks?" " 3 weeks". i went to the office. when i opened the door i saw my dad talking to someone " Scarlett why are you here?"  my dad said "ummm......... oh god i'm pregnant with Liam's baby", he didn't look angry " thats great". 

my dad introduced me to my real mum, we started talking, " i better go and see my friends" " ok honey" i went in the Living room, Liam was talking to the boys and playing pool, i noticed tara and maya talking about Theo. 

then i heard a Scream it was Carmen " Scarlett i've missed you soooo much, why are you here?" " i had to tell my dad i'm pregnant", she gave a squeal and gave my hug. then Elektra, Tee, Shappire, Lizzane, Maya, and tara came over and started talking to me about the wedding. 

( A/N : I'M CHANGING THE AGE THAT THEY GET MARRIED AT TO 17) 

" so Scarlett, i know i loved Liam but i don't i love theo" Tara said, i was happy about that. 

after 1 hour me and Liam lefted

when we got home, we started planning the wedding