thinking of leaving

~scarlett's pov~

me and Liam were talking about leaving Elm tree house, " I mean its really nice here but I don't want to live in" Liam said looking around " yea I know, i'll ask my dad if he can find a house for us and then we can look at some" " great Elle". 

i went the office and knocked " come on" Mike said " what brings you here missy" "um.. me and Liam are thinking  about leaving Elm Tree house". then everything went quite " are you sure darling" my dad said with a concern face, I nodded "ok, um... what do you want us to do?" " to try and see if we can look at a house. please dad" "ok". 

i went in the Living room I saw the girls talking about me and Liam's wedding " oh hey Scarlett, we were wondering can we come to your wedding?" carmen said, " of course and you and Tee can be bridesmaids" she clapped her hands and hugged me, I gave a giggle. then she lefted . 

i went over to the boys who were playing pool  I watched them for a bit. 

" so how's life" Rick said "good but me and Liam are thinking of leaving" then the boys turned to me " what no your not leaving" I can't believe frank said that, he was Liam's best mate and now's he's saying we can't leave that's unfair " well maybe Liam's what's to leave". 

i lefted the room i went to Liam's room I didn't knock or anything I just walked in and saw Liam on his Bed doing something " hey babygirl" " hey Liam, erm... do you want to leave" " well yea and were getting married", I was the ledge of his bed  and he was lying on his bed, he came up to me and kissed me. " don't worry" 

the next day 

Mike had told everyone that they were going shopping  so I told him that me and Liam didn't want to go, you won't believe what he said " that's fine, just don't break anything in the house", so when they lefted Me and Liam did things we weren't supposed to do 

SKIPPING SMUT 

it was about 4 pm that they came back " did you break anything?"Mike asked " no we didn't" " that's good, so what did you do?" " tidy our rooms up they were so messy" i said " ok". 

WHATS GOING TO HAPPENED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER