forgivess

scarlett's pov 

what happened, my head is so dizzy , I looked around I noticed I was in Liam's bedroom ' hey babygirl, are you ok ?' ' what happened Liam' ' you fainted because of Denis' 'Liam where's addison?' ' talking to your dad' 'don't leave me please' 'babe i'm never going to leave you, I love you soo much,' ' same Liam' he kissed my head, and held my hand, just then mike, tracy, Denis, Lizzane and Addison came in ' are you ok sis' 'I'm fine'. 

i didn't know what was going to happened ' Scarlett, your mother is not your mother, um...  your real mum she was arrested for kidnapping you because she thought I was abusing you' 'I am sorry i did all those things to you, but I made the sexually abused bit, your mother made me do all the bad things to you,' was I hearing this right ' yea right' ' I am your father, when I started a care home i knew I had to bring you with me, so your mother couldn't abuse you' I looked at Addison, she handed me a photo it was me and Addison and him.

' do you forgive me Scarlett, I have change when I was here I was angry at your mother, when I saw you it made me angry inside what your mother did' ' ok I forgive you,'

now this is going to be a bumpy ride