storm

Scarlett's pov 

today was Saturday, but there was going to be a storm tonight, Mike and gina said that Addison could stay over tonight, I got her new number and texted her that should can stay over tonight 

addison ❤ : hey sis whats up 

scarlett 😜 : mike and gina said you can stay over tonight but sleep in my room

addison ❤ : ok ill come around 6 

Scarlett😜 : kk 

in my room i have a spare bed, I set that up for Addison, after I did that I went downstairs to see Liam ' hey babe why are you so happy?' ' well Addison is staying the night' ' where's she gonna sleep' Lizzane ' in my room I have a spare room' ' and boys if you go all lovey dovy she'll ignore you, and she has a boyfriend' 

at 6 pm 

there was a knock at the door ' i'll get it' I opened it ' hey Addie' ' hey', I opened the door so she could in, tracy was there ' hey Addison' ' hi tracy' they both hugged. then Lizzane came in ' hey addie , how are you?' ' i'm good' ' i'm glad you came at this time, there's a storm coming this way' ' oh i know that's why I brought a flashlight' ' my sister is well organised' 

later that night     in living room

the power had gone out,  ' is anyone's phone working' tracy asked ' mine's dead' Liam said ' same' i was in the middle of Liam and Addison, everyone's phone wasn't working, even mine, no signel. ' well i'm going to get us some ice cream who whats to help Addison wanna help' ' sure tracy'. 

' tracy really likes your sister' Elektra said ' I know, its so annoying, do you who else is annoying' everyone said Denis, well he is annoying. ' I have idea lets tell ghost stories' Rick said ' ok but I go first' 'it was a dark a stormy night, there was a girl in her car driving home' Tyler kept yawing ' Tyler if your gonna do it go away' I said ' i'm sorry but Johnny's story is so boring, the girl will probably see a killer clown' ' TYLER THATS NOT FUNNY' I said ' i'm sorry' I said again'

'Johnny's story is fake' then Johnny went for him. I tried to get Johnny off Tyler, Liam came to help ' Johnny stop' ' fine' ' Tyler, say sorry' ' ok i'm sorry johnny' ' its ok' tracy and Addison ran in 'whats going on we herd fighting ' its fine trace I stopped it' ' well done scarlett. the ice cream is nearly done' they went back into the kitchen. 

' can i tell a real true ghost story' Tyler said ' of course' I sat next to Liam, he put his arm around my waist, i lowered my head onto his shoulder. ' on a Friday night, a girl was walking home from meeting with her boyfriend, she kept hearing twigs snapping and whispers ' hello' she said no answer, she looked around but no one was there, in front of her was a black figure, she screamed for help but no one helped her , the black figure pulled her into the woods and killed her'  'thats fake Tyler' ' no its not gus its true' 

midnight 

everyone had gone to bed at 11: 30, me and Addison were in my room talking about mum and dad ' i can't believe mum want's you to go and live with her' ' I know Addie I don't....' we heard something ' whats that' ' I don't know we both went to tracy's room we knocked she answered ' whats wrong' ' we heard a noise' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH everyone came out of there bedrooms ' what was that' they said ' it sound like a scream,' ' it came downstairs' ' i'm going to see what it is' i said ' um... no your not , Lizzane, Rick and Liam and Elektra come ,everyone else go back to bed , Addison your coming too' we all checked the house I went with Liam, Rick went with Elektra and Lizzane went with tracy and Addison. 

me and Liam checked celler ' Liam' ' yea' ' looked' it was freezer with blood all of it, ' babe , babe look at me, there's nothing to be scared off' ' i'm going' , as I was about to leave Liam grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall ' there's nothing to be scared off, you have me, the best looking boyfriend to protect you' ' oh really Liam' ' oh yes' I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss he put his arms around my waist. we stay like that for 2 minutes, ' jump' i wrapped my legs around his waist. our kiss started to be a make out session, I knew Liam wanted to go further ' babe, when were older I wanna marry you and have our own family' Liam said ' same'  ' we should go' 'yea' we had out final kiss before going back upstairs. 

' um... where were you two' Rick said everyone had come down ' looking in the celler, and the freezer has blood on' everyone was shocked. ' Rick you remember when Denis used to lock me in the basement' ' yea' everyone turned to me ' wait someone locked in a basement' tracy said ' yea after that , it just got worst he used to abuse me and punch me, and even forced me to take alcohol and cigarettes' Addison gave me a hug after that Liam hugged me. 

' that was when moved into burnywood' ' well he's not here anymore' . just then power came back on and the wind had calm down ' looks like we have power' 

the next day 

i told mike what happened with the Denis problem ' don't worry Scarlett he's not here anymore' ' if your scared come to me, gina or tracy' ' its going to be ok babes' gina said 

then the door bell rang 5 times everyone was at the hall mike opened the door it was Denis 

ohhhhhhh whats gonna happened next