Denis is back

SCARLETT'S POV 

what the fuck is Denis doing here. ' Denis why are you here?' ' well mike, I manged to get a new care home, we had 20 kids there, and then a fire started, so some kids are going to be here, and i'm moving in again' ' no' ' I have changed i'm a better person' then Liam stepped forward ' oh you mean the same person who abused my girlfriend, forced to do things she doesn't like, and locked her in a basement for 2 days, and not to mention she can't drink until she is 18 or smoke' 

' i didn't mean it' ' yea right because you swapped me file for a different with all the real things that happened' ' lelle, what are you talking about' ' the one that you have mike is a fake' '  THEN WHATS IN THE REAL ONE IS HOW I GOT SEXUALLY ABUSED BY MY DAD AND THAT MY SISTER WAS PUT INTO CARE BECUASE MY MOM THOUGHT SHE WAS METAL AND DON'T FOREGT HOW YOU KNEW MY MOTHER AND THAT YOU DATED HER AND GOT HER PREFNANT WITH ME AND ADDISON BECUASE YOUR OUR DAD, AND I WAS AT BURNYHELL, YOU KNEW I WAS YOUR DAUTHER AND YOU SPLITED ME AND MY SISTER AND LIZZANE, GO TO HELL' I was screaming my head off trying to kill him but Liam held me back ' Denis I word in my office' I was crying my eyes out Liam was trying to calm me down 'its ok, your safe with me , as long as I have you, we won't get you'  Liam kissed my head Lizzane was telling its going to be okay ' its not me and Addison lied, Denis is our dad, I just want to die' ' don't say babe' 'why' 

then Denis came out ' he's staying' mike said ' what' everyone said ' Scarlett you are going to be in a room with Liam' ' why' ' we have some new people so that means we need to swap rooms.

all of a sudden i felt dizzy 'are you ok baby?' I fainted 

oohhhhhh whats gonna happened next 

will denis forgive Addison and scarlett?