new start

no one's pov 

Denis had to get the new kids form a care home because of what happened with Scarlett fainting, ' right people we have 3 new kids joining us 2 two girls and 1 boy, so we are swapping room, Scarlett is sharing with Lizzane now, Sorry Liam, and I will put a listed up who will be sharing rooms if you don't what to share that's fine' 

tee- carmen-lily

liam-theo

rick-tyler

scarlett-Lizzane 

frank-johnny 

gus with no one 

eletkra with no one 

maya-tara

' thats so unfair, i really wanted to be with you Liam' Scarlett said to Liam ' I know right babe', the door open ' right, this is maya, tara, and theo' ' hey' theo walked up to Scarlett ' your a beatiful girl,' everyone looked shocked ' um... I have a boyfriend' ' I don't see him' ' he's standing right beside you mate' Liam said ' touch my girl, and your dead,' 

Rick showed Theo to his room ' mike please swap me I am not sharing a room with that ass' Liam said walking behind mike into the office, the office had to be extended to be bigger so they could have another desk. ' look would you like to share with?' 'um... Scarlett' ' I am not this boy in a room with my own daughter, they could have sex' ' I would not have sex with Scarlett. ' I will ask Rick ' but that would mean tyler would have to share with someone. ' actually I would like to have my own room' tyler said walking in 'see,' ' tyler you can have toby's old room' ' Denis get all kids for me' ' sure' 

house meeting 

' now i know we agreed about the sharing rooms but Liam will be moving in with Rick so that means we need to know which rooms your are going to be in' ' maybe you and Denis could decide' Scarlett said ' good idea, and there will be no fighting about it' 

'lizzane and scarlett will have scarlett's bedroom 

rick and liam will have liam's room 

frank and johnny in frank's room 

carman, tee and lily will have carmen's room

tyler in toby's old room 

eletkra will be in her room 

gus will be in her room 

and maya and tara in sapphire' 

' what about me and jeff' harry said ' uhhhh, this means we going need to extend the house, harry for now your going to be sharing with gus' ' I mean I don't mind, sharing could be fun right harry' gus said 'yea'. 

6 pm 

everyone was having supper, and got to know Maya, Tara and Theo, Liam didn't like Theo one bit. Theo was sitting opposite Scarlett and Liam was sitting next to Scarlett. ' so after supper, were going to play hide and seek, and the winner gets to....um... I have no idea' mike said ' what if the winner gets an ice cream' ' that's an amazing idea thanks Scarlett' ' I do my best'. 

that night 

Scarlett and Lizzane were talking about how Denis had changed, then Theo came in ' um...knock first' Lizzane said ' listen Scarlett, I really like you, and I was wondering...' ' LIAM' Scarlett screamed, just then he came running in ' what.... Theo get out now before I beat up' ' I was saying goodnight' 'no you weren't you little liar, you were trying to make me go on a date with you, listen here Theo I will never ever never date you, even if you were the last person on earth, I already the best, hot, sexy boyfriend, so NO' scarlett had moved theo from her room to outside. ' goodnight' she returned to room and shut the door ' you can be scary when you want to right babe' ' yes' ' goodnight' I gave him a goodnight kiss ' um.. hello, are you always going to come in Liam and do that to my best friend'  Lizzane said ' maybe' 

in the morning

i was woken up at 6 am because Lizzane was singing 'Liz why are you singing at 6 am' ' I don't know'. we started talking how Theo would try and get me to date me, but I knew it wouldn't work 

i had got up and got dressed into 

and some black converse's when we went down to breakfast everyone opened their mouths ' what' ' when did you get your bully button pierced' Liam said ' um.... i forgot. sorry anyway me and Lizzane are going to go to the shops, who what's to come?' ' i will,' theo said ' then i'm going to' liam said ' i'll come' ' me too' ' so just Liam, Maya, Tara and Theo, Theo winked at Scarlett. 'Rick your coming,' ' why me' ' cuz if Liam and Theo get into a fight you're the only going to stop it' ' fine i'll come'