what a mess

SCARLETT'S POV     ( set in season 3)

were all in the kitchen having our breakfast, I was so sleepy, Liam was sitting next to me, he noticed that i was falling asleep, ' are you ok scar ?, you look tired'  ' I'm just sleepy Liam' just then elektra came in ' why do THEY have to stay here, anyway if you think about me sharing a room with them, you thought wrong, hey Scarlett' ' hey' oh yea I'm friends with Elektra. 

' you don't need to be mean about it' ' why Mike, because I'm not the one who set burnywood on fire' 'um, MIke' 'yes gus' ' but why don't you know how long they're going to stay' 'because we don't know how bad the fire damage is yet' ' I heard burywood was burnt to bits' ' don't be stupid Liam' i said

' i wish Tyler had gone up in flames too' ' carmen' 'wait until he nicks your stuff and then tell me about it, what if it isn't glued down, i'm telling you, he will have it' just then everyone left. 

we all went to the living room to play pool, I was leaning against the pool table ' Scarlett play with us, your so good at it' Liam said ' no Liam, anyway you always beat me' 'not my fault that I am the best at pool and that you have to call me the kid of pool' he came to close so I pushed me away ' um... you could off hurt me' ' oh I'm sorry Liam did I hurt you' 'no babe you didn't'. 

just then Lizzane came in ' can I play' Johnny and Frank went lovy dovy over her ' get over self your boys' i said Rick, Tyler and Liam started laughing ' hey scarlett remember when we did love letters to her and she thought is was Ethan' Rick said ' oh yea now that was fun' we both smiled, i could see Liam getting jealous ' Liam stop being jealous' ' I am not'. 

Lizzane's pov 

everyone here seems so nice ' I have Tyler, Rick, and Kitty's name I need to know yours' gus said 'why' ' i want to add you to my list in my notebook ' what if I don't want you to' ' why wouldn't you' 'maybe i'm a spy' 'you'd still have a name '' whats yours' this kid will never give up 🙄'whats yours?' 'gus carmicheal, whats yours?' ' he won't give up until he's got it' Johnny said 

in the end i gave up ' its Lizzane with L I Z A, two n's and a E 

' whats your last name'    seriously. 

SCARLETT'S POV 

i was about to talk to the boys but then carmen came in all angry, right which one of you skanky burywoodies has stolen half of my shampoo, it was you wasn't it she pointed at me ' Carmen I'm one of your best friends, and no I didn't take it, and I'm an ex burywood care kid' I said 

'calm down Carmen' frank said trying to push her out ' erm, you don't know what it was like, you weren't there' ' starting to feel like I was there they way you keep going on about it ' that's not funny Liam, i was with Carmen, and it was not nice for me and her' ' I thought you loved it there becuase you always hanged out with us' Rick said I was about to talk but nothing came out ' Liam can i talk to you in private' ' sure babe' 

i took Liam to my room   ( standing up )and told why I didn't like it there ' what's up,' ' when I was at burnywood denis abused me' I could see Liam was in shock ' babe, why didn't you tell,' he wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged me  ' I was scared no one was gonna believe  me ' ' i believe you babygirl, its ok'. then mike came in ' downstairs now were having a house meeting' ' coming' 

downstaris 

i sat next too Liam and Elektra on my other side ' nobody has anything to say? fine. you don't want to own up in public, do you know what ,i get that but one of you has Johnny's money ' we didn't take it' i said 'well..' then denis pushed mike ' or maybe you took it and gave it to your criminal boyfriend', Liam stood up and walked near denis ' I am not a criminal' why Liam did you say that ' RIGHT WE ARE SEACHING YOUR ROOMS, YOU SEARCH THE GIRLS AND I'LL SEARCH THE BOYS'. 

my room  was done and nothing was there, so i went to Liam's room where Denis was messsing it up, i was leaning against the door frame with my arms crossed , ' look we all know johnny keeps his money behind the fireplace' i nodded ' its true, I've seen him hide it there' ' shut up bitch' denis said pointing at me ' DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT, SHE IS NOT YOUR THING TO ABUSE, SO IF YOU TOUCH HER I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS'  i can't believe Liam said that to Denis. ' look if we was going to nick it, we would have done it months ago' 

Denis lifted Liam's bed and saw washing up bottles ' what are these doing here?' ' search me, guv'nor, oh you already have' I gave a giggle, Denis came over to me and tried to grabbbed me ' touch her and i'll kill you'. then Denis left, Liam came over to me and hugged me ' i hate him so much babe' i wrapped my arms around his neck ' I know Liam, but if you kill him, you will be in jail for the rest of your life'  he kissed me, ' Liam i need to go' he let go of me and I left.

just then carmen screamed i ran to herand saw her haiar a right mess ' WHO PUT GLUE IN MY SHAMPPO, I AM NEVER EVER GOING TO GET THIS OUT OF MY HAIR' everyone just came out from their rooms and started laughing I stood there not laughing ' Scarlett say you didn't do this' ' carmen i didn't'. 

just then tracy was pushed down the staris 

what the hell people this is 1090 words    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁