ADHD AND ANGER PROBLEMS

SCARLETT'S POV 

it was thursday today yayy, i'm so happy becuase me and Lizzane are going shopping, Dennis got fired, thank god i hated him so much, everyone hated him even mike . i'm in the office talking to tracy, mike and gina, i'm not in trouble or anything, i just wanted to get way from my friends ' mike i'm happy i get to see Addison in 4 days i'm really happy' thats right my sister was coming here to take me for lunch and shopping. 

' thats wounderful scarlett'. just then there was a knock at the door ' come in' tracy said in a singing voice it was Lizzane ' um.. Scarlett are you ready to go shopping' ' oh yea' ' is that ok mike' Lizzane said ' of course but be back at um.. lets say 4 pm' wow its 1 pm now we get 2 or 3 hours to go shopping. 

we were about to leave but Rick and Tyler stopped us 'where are you two going ?' 'were going out for a bit Rick don't worry', Rick was like a big brother to me, and the burnywood kids knew Addison. 

at the shops 

me and Lizzane were just looking around, i had bought some new clothes and some hair dye ' purple will suit you, erm... are you going to dyes your whole hair purple' ' no Liz just like Eletkra's hair but purple' we both laughed just then we both saw my mum ' belle, is that your mum?' i was shocked ' yes its my mum' thank god she didn't see me ' call mike' i got my phone out and called mike 

 s :mike, come pick me and Lizzane up

m: why 

s : we've seen my mum 

m: oh ok get out of there now and meet me where the doors are i'm coming now 

i hunged up ' come on lets go before she see's us' Lizzane locked arms with me and we went to the doors to meet mike. after 2 minutes someone came out ' scarlett' i was my mum ' get away from me' ' i wanted to see you' ' no you couldn't look after me or dad' ' that was in the past darling,  me and you can be family again' ' i'm happy were i am' ' scarlett you don't mean that' i started to cry, Lizzane gave me a hug ' maybe you should go sarah' Lizzane said ' its been along time Lizzane' 'yea' just then mike came in his car. 

' hi mike' my mum said smiling ' sarah what are you doing here, you aren't allowed to see scarlett' ' she is my daughter, and i want her to come and live with me' ' THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN I HATE YOU MUM,' i shouted. ' girls get into the car' ' yes mike' 

no one's pov

' listen sarah if scarlett doesn't what live with you, don't force her,' ' mike me and you know what she is cable of, she has ADHD and anger problems' ' i know that, i'm sorry but your not allowed to see your dauther anymore' 

back at the house 

scarlett and Lizzane had arrived ' Lizzane can you take her outside' 'um... sure'. they went outside and saw the boys doing something 'i know we've been best friends forever but if there was a problem you would tell me right' then Liam came over ' no, no, she doesn't have to tell you anything, she's my girlfriend and SHE will tell me alright' 

SCARLETT'S POV 

i was so mad ' MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCK OFF LIAM' i shouted, then i punched him, what the hell what have i done, mike and gina and tracy saw everything and everyone ' WHY DID YOU PUNCHED ME I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND', i ran away. 

Liam's pov 

i can't believe she punched him and now she's running away. i'm the only one who is allowed to run away. after 1o minutes my nose stopped bleeding ' mike why did she punch me,' ' um... well she saw her mum in town, maybe whats why she punched you' ' why' ' you shouted at her' ' Lizzane shut up' i said, now she ran away. i went to my room and tried calling a texting scarlett no answer i ran to mike ' mike i think scarlett might be in danger' everyone in the kitchen  looked at me ' ok, we will look everyone' 

the search  no one's pov

' scarlett, scarlett,'  ' SCARLETT ANNABELLE JOHNSTONE' elektra shouted ' what' ' keep your voice down' ' i'm sorry gus'. then tracy found her phone ' is this her phone' ' yea' ' what if she has been kidnapped' Liam said ' i haven't been kidnapped' scarlett said from behind ' i'm sorry i ran away' ' thats ok scarlett, um... i think we need to have a talk in the office' ' i am in trouble mike' ' no' 

in the office 

' scarlett we know you didn't mean to hurt Liam but you can't get you anger out on somone,' ' mike he shouted at me and Lizzane' ' ok, tracy get Liam and Lizzane in' 4 seconds later they came in ' Liam is it true you shouted at Lizzane and Scarlett' ' yea but i was telling her if she has a problem she comes and talks to me not Lizzane' ' Liam i'm her best friend' Lizzane said hugging me ' do you have any idead what  Scarlett has been through, she has had a bad past even Lizzane but Scarlett's is much worst, i'm her uncle,' ' WHATS HER PROBLEM THEN, HAS SHE COMMITTE SUCIDE, DID SHE GET RAPED' Liam shouted ' don't shout that will make Scarlett go crazy, listen Liam she has ADHD and Anger problems'. 

everything went quite ' oh i'm sorry i shouted' then Liam left the room ' Lizzane would you like to help Scarlett' ' of course mike' 

Lizzane's pov 

i have know Scarlett for a long time, and i knew about her ADHD and anger problems, everyone was in the living room even kitty, ' listen up everyone, now i know some of you are woundering why Scarlett punched Liam, the real reason is becuase she has ADHD and anger problems, so if anyone shouts she will beat you up really bad,' i said, everyone said ok. 

i took her to my room to calm her down, then Rick, Tyler came in ' are you ok annabelle' Tyler always called her annabelle becuase he thought it nicer and scarlett i agree its nicer. ' i'm fine' ' are you sure' ' Rick she said she's fine' i said ' Liz do you think i should break up with Liam?' 'its your call, not mine' 

scarlett's pov 

maybe i should break up with liam, or not, i have no idea what i'm going to do 

hey guys its the author here, i added ADHD and anger problems in becuase i have them,  just remember everyone is the same 

1204 words omg 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍