1.7

Other Person's POV.

ㅤㅤI am transferring again.

Switching institute really irritates me. I never liked the thought of it because I'll have to socialize with strangers all over again and try to relate to the things they like.

I'm exhausted.

At times, a thought of having permanent friends and stay in one place flashes on my mind, I wish for that too, but I can't do anything now since my mother said this will be the last time. Last time. I chuckled at the sentiment. I honestly don't believe it, she's been saying it ever since but we still move.

"We'll assist you to your class," The student council said.

It's already the end of the first term yet I still transferred to this foreign establishment. I sighed. I could've completed it at my previous university.

My eyes roamed around the place, checking the mayhem that is currently happening in front of us. The statements and gossips about this insitution echoed on my ears, people declare that this is one of the best and formal university in the city.

I can't seem to agree.

The corridor was filled with people pacing back and forth. They were all stepping in unison with an odd countenance, eyes fluttered close and open every second, and everyone was mumbling incoherent words under their breath making it sound like they are doing a ritual.

"Why are there so many people here?" I asked in a poker face.

"What?" The person next to me asked with a frown. He went silent for a while as he gazed at me, undoubtedly checking for a humor in my face. "There's no one here except for us, everyone is in the class already."

"Really?"

The beings who I inferred to slowly looked back at me, going quiet all of the sudden, while the few were left smirking on their own. My hands automatically slipped on my pocket, taking a hold on a certain paper, as I nibbled my lower lip.

"Interesting."

"Aisha, he broke up with me..."