0.2

ㅤㅤSchool has ended. I'm currently at our house doing the things that I usually do, watching shows, reading things, but eating, drinking, and sleeping are an exception of course.

I slithered on my parent's room and felt relaxed for some reason. I'm glad they weren't doing anything but sleeping. What a relief.

I suddenly remembered something that happened before, when I was in elementary, I always watch scary movies and think about it at night. I was probably imagining things but I still want them to know.

"Mom, dad, there's someone on my window." I told them.

"And...? You think I wanna see that shit? That sounds scary as hell." Mom blurted out.

Bruh.

You surely know by now where I get this mouth from.

Then, I went to my brother's room and watch him sleep. Even when he's sleeping, he seems peaceful and innocent. I suddenly recall the days when he'd come into my room and ask me what he should do to make a lady like him and such.

"What should I do to make her fond of me?" Taehyung asked in a soft tone. I can really tell that he's interested about it.

Well shit you asked the wrong person my little brother. I ain't got no experiences yet, what am I supposed to tell you? Oh! "Just slowly show her your whole self, slowly open up about you."

There, there. I'm so smart.

He frowned. "I have to s-striptease?"

"Strip-what! God gracious! Strip-! Striptease is not a child friendly word!" I shushed him. "And that's not even close of what I am talking about!"

"But you always say it and you're not even old," He reasoned out.

I sighed in defeat. "You know what, love, you're not getting any useful advices from me. I'm going to ask my friends first and just tell it to you, understand?"

"Okay!"

I miss him. I miss my family. It's given that they're just right in front of my eyes but not being able to feel their warm and love saddens me. Even though I badly want them to know that I'm just around by writing on the wall or let them feel a very cold air, I can't.

I'll be really selfish if I do that. It's like I refrain them from moving on and make them tighten their hold on the memories of me. That is completely wrong, and by doing so, I'll just hurt them more.

"Noona." Taehyung spoke up in his sleep and I smiled, he probably had a dream about me again.

I hope it's not the one where I accidentally tripped on my feet one time and my face first hit the ground with a huge load of shit waiting for me. Imagine that. I can still remember the scent.