Emergency!

JUNGKOOK POV:

After practice I locked myself in my studio to continue working on songs. It's what I've been doing since Y/N and I broke up. I don't know if I'll ever release these songs though because the lyrics are too personal, too raw. I felt like I had to write down all the feelings I've been having just to retain my sanity. It hurt like hell to lose the person I love most. Not long ago we were planning our wedding, our happily ever after. Now it's all fallen apart. I felt hopeless and heartbroken.

The atmosphere between us members isn't the same anymore. They're torn between two brothers. They feel sorry for me and they're disappointed in Taehyung. It seems everyone is walking on eggshells and is being careful with what they say to us. I am grateful that they are still supportive of YN. I'd rather they be there for her than me if it came down to it. She needs close friends around her more than ever. The boys avoid talking about her whenever I'm around but l do overhear things sometimes. It hurts knowing they can be in her life and I can't. It's my own doing, I know. I question myself every day why can't I accept this innocent baby and be with her when I still love her so much. I mean, she's not the only one at fault here. I accused her of keeping secrets knowing full well that I also have not confessed everything.

What Mi Cha and I had was only a friendship but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her. That was probably what drew me to her and why I opened up to her more than the others in that friend circle. What was on the CCTV footage wasn't the only thing that happened that night. It's just that it wasn't caught on any cameras or witnessed by others. It happened at the end of the night as we were all about to go home. Mi-Cha excused herself to use the bathroom. I followed moments later because I also had to go. We both came out of the bathroom at the same time and found ourselves alone in the narrow dimly lit hallway. I paused to let her walk ahead but instead of passing, she stopped right in front of me with our bodies almost touching. My mind was swimming from alcohol and I'm sure hers was too. Caging me between her arms as she leaned on the wall behind me, I was caught up in her beauty and the lustful way she looked me. My mind went blank, forgetting everything except what was in front of me. So when she pressed her body against mine and started kissing me, I froze. Clearly not thinking of what I was doing, I began to kiss back. My hands instinctively go to her waist. At the same time she places a hand on my chest and the other at the back of my head to pull me even closer and only then did I come back to my senses. I push her off me and step away, completely disgusted with myself and angry at her for kissing me while knowing I have a girlfriend.

"What are you doing?"

"I t-thought... you lo-looked like you wanted it too?" She replied.

"What! No, of course not. I'm sorry if I led you on Mi Cha, but that never should have happened." I swiped my mouth against the back of my hand to remove all traces of her on my lips.

"It's okay. I know it's hard to walk away from a long-time relationship. I can wait..."

I stared at her incredulously. "What are you talking about? I love Y/N! I'm not going to break up with her."

"Haven't you been telling me how unhappy you've been lately? She always too busy with work and pays no attention to you and doesn't fu- ..."

"Mi Cha!" I sharply cut her off. "So what? That was me venting to a friend! Don't assume I'll leave her because I complained. All relationships have their ups and downs. And though it's none of your business, we do have sex! I'm sorry if I misled you to think you have a chance with me. But you will never be more than a friend. I am in love with Y/N!"

"But you just kissed me!" She leaned closer again but I keep a firm distance.

"No, you kissed me first. I may have lost my senses briefly and reacted but when I realized what was happening, my first instinct was to get away from you. I deeply regret my actions."