It smells like fried chicken

Lisa
Fukoaka was said to be the oldest city in Japan but as time passed, it modernised and turned into a city with bright lights and shiny electric cars zipping along highways. And standing in the bathroom, singing at the top of my lungs to One Direction, I wished desperately that time hadn't passed so fast and they didn't disband.

Rosé interrupted me with a shout. "Lisa!! Your phone is ringing!" Scrambling to take my phone, I answered it. I was met with a chirpy and loud voice.

"Lily!! Wow, you answered! Are you still crying? No wait, I can hear One Direction playing, I bet you're happy! I love it when you're happy!" Jungkook said as fast as a lightning bolt.

"Jungkook?" I asked in confusion. Why did he sound so weird tonight? Rosé looked at me with raised eyebrows when I said his name and I walked out to the balcony for some privacy.

"Y-yes Lily! I'm Jungkook, the golden maknae, the bad boy of every girl's dream but I'm also equally as cute!"  He replied enthusiastically.

"Wait.... Are you drunk?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know, I just had a- this strange smelling coke but I'm pretty sure I'm finee."

Okay he was definitely drunk. Putting my hands up to my forehead worriedly, I interrogated him. "Oh my gosh. Uh okay, do you know where you are? Are you alone?"

"I'm all by myself.... in a candy shop! The signs are shiny....but it smells like fried chicken."

So he was near a chicken shop and a candy shop with a shiny sign? Oh my god. I was never going to find him on my own.

"Okay, Jungkook. Can you remember RM's number?"

"Yeaa, it's 1-800-logic!" He said happily. I sighed loudly and shook my head at how drunk he was. Think Lisa! Who could I call to help Jungkook? Suddenly a lightbulb went up in my head and I ended the call after telling Jungkook to stay put.

Calling Bambam, I was a girl on a mission. "Bambam! Do you have RM's phone number?"

Bambam's sleepy and raspy voice muttered softly. "Woah girl, chill. Namjoon's number? Why? What's going on?"

"Jungkook's drunk in the middle of the damn city by himself."

"Shit. Seriously? This boy. Okay, I'll text it to you."

After receiving RM's number, I called him and got straight to the point. "Hi, uh it's Lisa here. Jungkook just called me and I think he's drunk and alone. He's nearby quote and unquote a 'candy store with shiny lights that smell like fried chicken'."

"What?! Okay okay. I think I know where he is, thanks so much Lisa, I'll get him now." RM says hurriedly as I exhale in relief.

This guy was seriously turning my life upside down. I said to myself as I sent Jungkook a simple text.

You owe me one.

Jungkook
Waking up to all my hyungs staring at me intensely was undeniably nerve wracking.

"Uh... hyungs? What are you guys doing?"
And why did my head hurt so much?

"Do you remember anything? Well, I remember being woken up to a call from your friend explaining that you're drunk. I also remember having to hunt for you and carry you all the way back because I didn't want our managers to find out." Namjoon said in an eerily calm voice.

"What?! I swear, I never even drank any beer!" I said in protest.

"Then how do you explain you getting drunk?" Jin asked.

"Well, I remember going out for a walk. Oh and I brought a bottle of coke cause I was thirsty."

"Wait, did you say a bottle of coke?"

"Yea..."

"Well... I may have sneaked some beer in a bottle of coke that night when we all went grocery shopping..." Tae said sheepishly.

"Yah, jinjja?!" Everyone asked in disbelief.

"Okay, well. Let's never do that again." Jimin replied, seeing the apologetic look on Tae's face.

In a firm voice, Namjoon continued. "Yes. I won't hesitate to throw it and you out if I ever catch you sneaking it in again. At least label it! Also kookie, you're not allowed to go out alone anymore."

Looking at him with a shocked face, he elaborated while the rest agreed. "It's for your own safety Jungkookie. Think of all the saesang fans and tabloids that could've took advantage of the situation."

"Okay... I'm sorry for being so careless hyungs."  I apologized.

As everyone dispersed to start their day, Namjoon oppa pulled me into our room saying, "Let's talk about your friend, okay JK?"

Namjoon oppa paused dramatically while studying me suspiciously as I sat on my bed, "Lisa was the one who called me last night and told me about you. I thought that you'd want to know that."

"Oh." That was strange. I called her yesterday?

Choosing his words carefully he continued on, "I guess she must be pretty important in your life right now for you to call her before one of us."

Shrugging carelessly, I leaned back on the wall, "Yea, well. I don't know." I was just as confused as Namjoon oppa. Why did I call her? Sure, we were spending more time with each other but why....?

As if reading my thoughts Namjoon said, "Maybe your unfiltered drunk self was telling you something."

Could it be? No. There was no way. But if there was no way, why did I feel a burst the happiness whenever I thought of Lisa? Why did I look forward to seeing her name pop up on my phone screen? Why did I feel all fuzzy inside when I hear her voice?

It was then that the realisation hit me and my widened eyes met Namjoon's analytical gaze as I whispered in disbelief.

"Shit, I think I'm starting to like Lisa."