The End-19 (part two)

Kyles POV

As I walked home it gave me a chance to think about what just happened.David and me are dating now,not to mention he just declared his love for me.

I don't know what to do,I felt weird about it but at the same time I felt a little bit of guilt.

And I don't know why.

I stare at the locket hovering my thumb over the carved letters letting out a sigh.I finally reach my house about to stuff the locket in my pocket when I stop myself looking up at my family wishing I hadn't just walked in on this.

My parents and Ike were wearing yoga clothes while doing some 80's zoomba workout on the tv in the living room.

"Uh.." I manage to say through my shock."Oh my god bubby you'll never guess what I found,I was helping your father clean out the garage when I found my old workout tapes." Mom smiled out of breath while running in place punching the air.

Ike looked like he was getting into it,I guess after 'school' was over for him mom told him he couldn't hang out with his friends and that to get home for..this.

"We're jamming out to the 80's Kyle!" My dad added wiping his sweat.I could see ike cursing to himself as he started to get tired.

Hockey practice must not put him through this shit.

"Come join us bubby,we're spending time as a family!" I give her a small smile."Uh no thanks I'm actually-" "what's that?Oh do you have a little girlfriend,is that why you've been out so late and nicely dressed?" My mom asked excitedly pointing down at my hands.

I looked down seeing the locket.I instantly stuff it into my pocket looking at her."it's-" "oh what her name,is that for her?Let me see bubby." My mom exercised her way over to me.

I tried to tell her to stop,she can't find out like this,not with everything going on.My mom finally got it so I shut my eyes biting my lip waiting for it.

"Oh bubby it's not that-....bad.." My moms voice began to trail off making me tense up.I open my eyes being met with my moms shocked face staring at my locket.

"Kyle..?..wha-....what's this?" Her voice sounded hurt with a mix of shock."That..that locket uh.." I try to think of something looking over seeing my dad and ike just watching us with confused expressions on their face.

"Are you..gay?.." now their faces turned to shock.

Ike already knows so I think he's just shocked I'm coming out now.I look back at my mom who began to freak out.

"No..this can't be right,Kyle I told you not to be playing jokes on me.This is a boys name,maybe the people messed it up maybe they were David instead on Kyle..I-"

"Mom.." I interrupted.She looked at me with tears in her eyes."Mom,I'm gay..and I'm dating somebody..a boy,his names David.." I say correcting the way she said his name.

At this point I can't handle the look on my moms face so I look away."Kyle..you can't be..your father and I worked hard to put you and ike in school,to give you a home,the perfect life..we have given you everything..more then any of your friends.."

I sigh."Don't bring kenny and Cartman into this..." I mumble."Eric's mother is never around,Kennys parents are drug addicts..I've given you a better life then them so please my son..do not waste it on experimenting your sexuality with these boys,you're too young.."

I shake my head."I'm 17-" "you're too young!You're my baby Kyle,you're going to get hurt by running around with these boys,your friends have come into this world with nothing,other people have come into this world with nothing yet you want to waste it with three simple words you heard?..Like your friend Stanley and his girlfriend,Dont you want something like the-"