2

Kyles POV

I sat outside my house reading a book waiting for the bus to come.

It's currently Saturday morning,tonight is the first football game of the season.Stan is going to be quarterback,as usual,and me,Kenny,And Cartman will be in the stands.

I'm going to the small bbq hangout with Cartman and Kenny before the big game.

One thing you should now about us is that Stan gets to be the big hot jock,while we get to be the band outcasts who are his childhood friends.

I play the flute,Cartman plays saxophone so he could play the melody to meme songs and Kenny is in percussion so he could do the pornhub intro.

Around 8th grade,before stan got into football because of his uncle jimbo,he was going to play trombone.

But of course,life didn't have that choice picked out for us.So instead of telling us he wasn't going to join and prevented us from becoming the biggest nerds to the others eyes,he instead went and joined football.

He eventually apologised and we forgave him,well except Cartman but he got over it.

Anyways,tonight I'm going to have to sit in the stands occasionally playing,but most of the time I'll be watching wendy cheer her way into Stans heart.

It's a shame Stan doesn't know the way I feel about him,or the way wendy treats him.

I sigh to myself mentally and continue reading my book.As I'm reading I feel a hand touch my shoulder.I turn back instantly seeing a smiling Stan there.

I roll my eyes playfully watching as he made his way around the bench and sat down next to me."Hey Kyle,you going to the morning BBQ?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah,me,Cartman,and Kenny are going.We're taking the same bus.Cartman said Kenny boarded the bus already so their heading towards my stop in 5 minutes.Are you gonna come?"

Stan laughed."Yeah but Wendy's gonna come pick me up.we're meeting up Nichole,Heidi,token, Clyde, Kevin,and red."

I nodded slightly raising my brow.That was Wendy's crew.The popular kids.

Token was the captain of basketball,Clyde was running back of the football team,and Kevin was the captain of the lacrosse team.

Nichole,Heidi,and red were cheerleaders,Heidi is that nice dumb cheerleader,red is the mean bitchy cheerleader,you know the kind that comes up with clever insults and comebacks,and Nichole was the co-captain.

Wendy has her life figured out,when the rest of us are still figuring ours out.

Stan must have noticed that weird look I gave after saying Wendy's name."Yeah me and her made up this morning."

I nodded."yeah makes sense." I then turned to him closing my book moving one of my red hairs away from my eyes."Stan?"

He looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes."Yeah?"

"You know my birthday on Friday?You aren't going to miss it,right?" He laughed and turned his body facing completely towards me."Of course not,why would I miss it?"

I shrug and look down a bit."I don't know,you've just been so focused on staying with Wendy that you always forget about us,your friends that have been with you since day one."

Stan once again laughed me off putting his hand on my shoulder."Relax Kyle,she's my girlfriend I can't always hang out with you guys or she'll get mad at me.But I promise I won't forget your big day,okay?"

He gave me a small smile.Just as I was about to comment back,a car pulled up next to us.

I looked to the drivers seat where Wendy sat in her expensive car wearing expensive clothing.