18

Kyles POV

Well this party has gotten extremely wild.

Cartman and Kenny were drunk with the same frat boys from the keg and were now playing beer pong.

I ended up losing Craig and Tweek,they had wandered off 30 minutes ago because Tweek need to use the restroom and Craig didn't want him walking off alone.

So I just walked around with Bebe observing the chaos.

We both stood in the kitchen leaning against the counter.I drank from my cup scrunching my nose a bit.Yup I do not like beer at all but it's reducing the pain from Stan so why not.

I'm a teenager anyways,I should at least let loose.

"So are you having fun so far at your first party?Getting your mind off things?" Bebe asked basically yelling over the music because of how loud it is.

I shrug."Its a bit overwhelming!" I shout back.She laughed drinking from her cup.

As we were talking,a girl cleared her throat from in front of us.

We looked over to see Wendy standing there with her arms crossed.My heart clenched when I looked down seeing she's wearing stans letterman jacket.

She rose her brow at us.I look over at bebe who seemed as if she had seen a ghost.Wendy looked to her side as well,she must have only noticed it was me and didn't even see bebe.

Wendy's face softened as her eyes widened a bit staring at bebe.Bebe stared at her back biting the inside of her lip."You...you're in my way move." She coldly spat finally putting on her tough persona.I quickly grab Bebes arm pulling her out of there.

"You okay?" I ask studying her facial expressions."I'm...I'm just going to the bathroom real quick,I'll find you later."I nodded watching as she began to walk away.

I linger there for a bit looking around at all the yelling there was.I glance to the corner where Kenny and Cartman stood with the frat boys singing Barbie girl loudly while drinking their beers.

I sigh knowing they are drunk as hell and that I'd probably have to help them out in a bit.I raise my brow when I see some of the frat boys begin chanting something.

I groan,these dumbasses are getting initiated in a frat aren't they?I wanted to go over and stop them from continuing before they do something they will regret when I see him.Stan.

He was walking out of the living room talking to one of the guys on the football team while holding his cup.Shit,there's that pain again.

He started to search around them room quickly for who I'm assuming Wendy,he looked my way but I quickly hid behind a wall hoping he won't see me.

This was a mistake,I shouldn't be here.

All this stress is starting to make my head hurt so bad.I need to get out of here.I look around seeing some stairs so I make a run for it.I rush up the stairs going down the hall looking for a room that doesn't have a couple trying to have sex or isn't locked.

I finally found one rushing inside closing the door.I let out a sigh of relief.

Finally,I'm alone.

"Hey." God damnit.

I sigh ready to face whoever's drunk ass was in here when I see someone completely familiar.It was dark so I couldn't quite tell.

I squint my eyes a bit turning the lights on."Craig?"

Craig sat down on the floor with a bottle of vodka in his hands.His hat was around his neck and I noticed his hoodie was gone.Not to mention his hair was a mess and he now has fresh hickeys on his neck.