17

Kyles POV

I laid on my bed hiding under the covers.My mom had come in several times asking if I wanted something to eat.

Cartman and Kenny tried their best to comfort me yesterday but it didn't fix anything.I ended up leaving around 6 because liane got home and I didn't want her asking questions on why I look upset.

I didn't want her calling my mom too asking if things were alright.The lights were off because I didn't feel like getting up and turning them on.

I pretended to be sick because I didn't want to go to school and see his face.My speaker blasted the song 'first burn'.

Most people cry to songs like 'too good at goodbyes' or some shit like that,well when I get in my feelings I listen to musical soundtracks.

'Don't take another step in my direction,I can't be trusted around you.Don't think you can talk your way into my arms, into my arms.'

As I was listening to the song,I heard the music begin to quiet down.I sighed."Mom,I'm not hungry.I have a really bad fever so could you just leave and turn the music back on?"

"It's not your mom." I sit up looking over to see who had come in my room.It is strange,after all school is still going on.

I expected it to be Cartman,Tweek,or Kenny,instead it was Bebe.I look at her confused.She walked over sitting next to me.

"What are you doing here?.." I ask still visibly confused.She laughed a bit."Tweek told me what happened.Apparently after Stan did that to you,you left to your friends house and you were in bad shape?"

I just stare at her."How did Tweek know?" "Your friend kenny told craig,Craig told Tweek,Tweek told me,I know a lot of stuff Y'know." I sigh shaking my head looking the other way.

"Of course they did..." I mutter laying back down.Bebe sighed placing a hand on my arm."They have good intentions,you know that.Kenny probably told craig asking for advice and Craig told Tweek because they tell each other everything...I'm not making things better by bring their relationship up am I?"

"Nope,but I'm fine...I hope..."

"Oh Kyle.." Bebe hugs the lower half of my body for comfort."I'm sorry about what happened,I wish I could say something to make it all feel better."

I shake my head."Unless you have experienced my pain I don't think you can."

She stayed quiet for a moment.I looked at her confused raising my brow,she only sat up and stared at her fingers fiddling with them.

"Bebe?" Bebe took a deep breath moving her hair from her eyes.

"I was in love with Wendy,since the 8th grade.One night at a party her and Stan were all up against each other.." she shut her eyes squinting them a bit like she was holding something back.

"It hurt.....so much..." She wiped a small tear that was sliding down her cheek."on the ride home..She asked why I was so upset,so I told her that I love her and then she kissed me.."

I stared at bebe with pity in my stomach."I pulled away out of shock then kissed her again,that's when she pulled away and told me to get out her car then all...'this' happened."

She let out a quiet sigh still fiddling with her fingers."I...I'm so sorry bebe,I didn't kno-"

"Don't start with that bullshit,the point is I understand what you're going through.It hurts,a lot.But he chose to leave to Wendy,at the end of the day he's always going to choose her and she always going to choose him.This is life Kyle...you're only getting a small taste of it."