15

Kyle pulled Stan closer getting more into the kiss.Thats when Stan pulled away looking into kyles eyes.

Kyle stared at him panting quietly for air.Kyle leaned in to kiss him again when Stan stopped him coming to his senses about his dad and mom.

"I...don't know if I like dudes..." Kyle began to look at him hurt."Then why did you kiss me...?" He asked pulling himself away from stans arms.

"I don't know..." Stan lied trying to look anywhere other than the hurt on kyles face.

"I just said I loved you,then you kissed me and now you're rejecting me?...."Stan sighed walking towards Kyle to calm him down."Kyle..I-" Stan barely stumbled back when Kyle shoved him off the curb.

"Fuck you stan." Kyle gritted through his teeth feeling tears fill his eyes.With that Kyle stormed off to the direction of his house.

Stan shook his head sitting down at the curb for a while thinking giving Kyle space allowing him to walk home alone.After five minutes of thinking he finally stood up and began to walk home.

Once he got to his house he noticed an extra car in the driveway raising his suspicions.He walked inside the house taking off his gloves and shoes.

"Hello Stan." He looked up to see his sister shelly standing at the doorway of the kitchen smiling.

Stan smiled and walked to her giving her a big hug."Hey,What are you doing here I thought you lived in New York with your boyfriend?"

Shelly laughed."Yeah but I wanted to see how my dad and little brother were doing."She smiled then took a look at the letterman jacket Stan was wearing.

" 'varsity quarterback'...I knew you were great at throwing that ball around.I know I wasn't here for you to get that jacket,well I wasn't here for the past 2 years but..congratulations I'm proud of you."

Stan smiled a bit and gave her a big hug.She hugged back tightly knowing how much those four words meant to him.

Later that night shelly made Stan some of her homemade spaghetti,which was his favorite."So Uh,does dad always stay at work this late?" Stan nodded slurping up the noodles.He hadn't had a good meal like this in what seemed liked forever.

"Where were you anyways?I got here 2 hours ago and the house was empty." Stan suddenly remembered what happened that evening.

"I went out with my friends to tp match." Shelly smiled."They are still doing that?Wow I missed those days.Did you go with your little group?Y'Know the ones i remember since like,your pre-school days."

Stan nodded staying quiet not wanting to talk about how much has changed."I miss those little turds,I remember when you guys would always run around your room pretending you were super-hero's,astronauts,police men,you guys had wild imaginations."She chuckled to herself.

"I used to call you guys the four musketeers,you did everything with them.Even that one boy,Kyle." Stan tensed up a bit at kyles name.

"You two were closer then anybody else,I'm glad you're still friends with them.I'd think the world was ending if you stopped being friends with those three."

To Stan the world ending didn't seem like such a bad idea right now with all the stuff happening.

"Say,before I left I remembered you had a nice little girlfriend,Wendy I believe was her name.How is she?" Stan felt his eyes widen as he remembered Wendy.

He had been so stressed about Kyle and happy about shelly visiting that he forgot about keeping his happy couple facade going with Wendy.

"Wendy.." he whispered out."Huh?" His sister asked confused.As if on cue Stan's dad walked into the house.