Preface

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Siglaw
Romance Novel

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

All Rights Reserved. This is a work of fiction. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it's published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser. All characters in this publication are fictional and any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Some places are products of the author's imagination.

You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original and safe form, please proceed to wattpad.com/user/laexlur. Thank you.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Copyright © 2020 laexlur on WATTPAD

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Date of planning: May 2020
Date started writing: May 2020
Date published on Wattpad: June 1, 2020
Date of completion: July 14, 2020

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

xoxo, M ♡