Hyuka 🦄: I'll be there in a few seconds Hyung. Calm down hehe
______________________________________

Then there was a knock on the door and I immediately opened it. "Hyuka!". I exclaimed, jumping onto Huening Kai to hug him tightly. He chuckled and embrace me back before letting me down.

"Are you ready?". He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yay! Let's go!". Huening Kai gushed. I grabbed onto his arm and off we went to the park.

"So how was you morning?". I then asked after a few minutes of walking.

"It was good, Jungkook Hyung had to leave earlier though for his shift so I didn't get to see him again". Huening Kai answered. I rubbed his arm affectionately.

"It's okay, you'll see him again".

"How was yours?". He then asked.

"Well I almost slept in which would have made me miss our date but my Eomma and her scary self saved my butt". We both laughed. After 10 more minutes of walking, we arrived at the park. It wasn't very crowded and it was a nice weather which made it perfect. We decided to sit under a tree. I sat next to Huening Kai and then laid my head on his shoulder comfortable.

"Okay, before we talk about anything else. I wanna hear everything about aengdu!". I giggled softly and looked at Huening Kai with a smile.

"Okay so, he's been really clingy actually and somehow, because of that, he gets out of his box and then I find him wrapped around my wrist when I wake up in the morning. It's really cute but I'm always afraid I'll squish him so I have to get a new box soon". Huening Kai burst into laughter.

"I'm surprised you haven't squished him yet! You move around so much when you sleep, especially when you don't have me to cuddle you". He said, almost wheezing. I smacked my lips and then pouted visibly.

"I do not need you to sleep!". I protested. Huening Kai scoffed.

"But I bet you still wish I cuddled you every night!". He teased. I stuck out my tongue to him and then tackled him. I ended up straddling Huening Kai and smirking as he blushed to my response.

"Well I bet you wish that Soobin Hyung was in your bed every night".

"TAEHYUN SII! KEEP IT PG 13!". He yelled. I giggled loudly.

"When it comes to you two, nothing is pg 13. You guys aren't as innocent as you think". I replied. Huening Kai was the one to stick his tongue out to me and then grab my wrists, flipping us over. But we needed up rolling down the grass hill.

"Oh my God! Why'd you do that! Now we have grass and dirt all over us!". I exclaimed. Huening Kai burst into laughter, falling over again.

"YOU SHOULD'VE HEARD THE WAY YOU WERE SCREAMING!".

"HEY! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SENT US DOWN A HILL!". I yelled, scolding him. Huening Kai chuckled and then pulled me into a tight tight hug. "Let me go! I'm mad at you! My clothes is all dirty!". I yelled. But he didn't, and only cooed at me softly.

"Awe, my Taehyunnie is so cute~".

"I am not your Taehyunnie! I'm Soobin's Taehyunnie! HAHA!". I claimed. Huening Kai screamed like dolphin and then entrapped me into an even tighter hug. "HELP! IM BEING SUFFOCATED BY A UNICORN WHO SOUNDS LIKE A DOLPHIN AND ACTS LIKE A PENGUIN!". I screamed, pretending to cry in fear.

"Take back what you said! Soobinnie Hyung is mine only!". Huening Kai exclaimed. I continued to scream but he only looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed loudly.

"I take back what I said. I'm not Soobinnie's Taehyunnie. I am your Taehyunnie". I said softly. Huening Kai loosened his grip and then brought me onto his lap.