part 14: 7 months later

Yes... 7 months passed and Yoongi still hadn't woken up.

 Things had changed a lot in those 7 months. Jungkook and Taehyung stopped playing video games because they were no longer distracted. The atmosphere between the BTS members became darker and sadder. What was months felt like years to the others. Namjoon hardly read any books anymore, Jin slowly lost the joy of cooking and J-Hope stopped laughing.

What about Jimin? Well... Jimin had hardly eaten anything in the past months and visited Yoongi every single day... and every day he would sit under the cherry blossom tree and think about all kinds of things. Jimin didn't get much sleep either, he spent the nights waiting for a call from the hospital with the news that Yoongi woke up. 

It was December now. Jimin never gave up hope... he knew Yoongi would never leave him and the others. The cherry blossoms had long faded and the first snowflakes were falling.. little by little. 

*Sugas P.O.V* 

Jimin-ah... I promise I'll be with you again soon... just wait a little longer... wait. I thought to myself and leaned against the  wall. Jiminie came to visit me every day and told me everything. I also know I'm in a coma.

 ..And I hate myself for it.

 I just let everyone else have a hard time with it... and I make Jiminie sad. I don't even know how any of this happened. But I don't want to be responsible for Jimin being sad...

 God, I miss him. I just want to hold him in my arms... feel more of his warmth... and hear his soft voice all day long.

*Jimins P.O.V*

...I-I can't take it any longer... I want to be with Yoongi... Why am I even still here, when Yoongi isn't ..? Maybe I c-could just... No. I-If he wakes up and I'm gone, I won't ever be able to see him again...I can't wait any longer.. Maybe .. Maybe I should just give up... H-He probably won't wake up.. B-but if he will.. when will it be? ..How much longer do I have to wait .. To see you again.. I miss you.