part 8: Everything is gonna be okay.

(Here some BTS piano music again. Owner of piano cover: Smyang Piano.)

*3rd person*

-in the hotel (evening)-

Everyone sat on the sofas in the living room and looked down at the floor. Jimin slept curled up in Taehyung's lap. Jin looked up and looked at Jimin.  

Jin: "...What shall we do...?" 

Hoseok: ".. I don't know but I can't see Jiminie like this.. It breaks my heart."

Taehyung: "..He didn't deserve this."

Namjoon: ".. We'll work it out somehow. The only thing we can do is watch over Jimin."

Jungkook: "...Jiminie hyung has such a big heart, it must hurt him the most."

Jin: "..It's not even that, my child. Have you noticed the energy Jimin radiates when Yoongi is around him? It makes him so happy when Yoongi is by his side. It seems like they have a special bond."

Hoseok: "Jin eomma is right." 

Taehyung: "Yes, he's my best hyung.  It's true. Jimin always tells me, how special Yoongi hyung is to him."

Namjoon: "..If Yoongi doesn't wake up soon, who knows what will happen to Jimin."

Hoseok: ..Yeah..A-And what if he didn't make it..?Then I wouldn't even be able to apologize to him for eating his meat.."

Jungkook: 0-0  ....

Jin: T.T  ....

Taehyung: =.=  ....

Jimin: Zzz  ....

Namjoon: .... *His phone started ringing*

Namjoon pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and answered it. 

Namjoon:  "Hello, who is this..?"

???: "Hello sir, it's the hospital. Do you know a Min Yoongi?"

Namjoon: ..YES.. YES I KNOW MIN YOONGI.. IS HE ALRIGHT?!

Hospital: "Please calm down, sir. I just wanted to inform you that Min Yoongi's condition is stable again, but he is still in a coma."

Namjoon: ..Oh, I see. 

Hospital: "Min Yoongi was also moved to another room. He is now in room 262, in case you want to visit him next time."

Namjoon: " Thank you for informing me."

Hospital: "You're welcome, sir. If there is any news, I will inform you immediately."

Namjoon: "..Alright, thank you very much. Goodbye."

Hospital: "Goodbye sir."

*call ends*

Jungkook: "..Who was it?"

Namjoon: " It was the hospital. They told me, that Yoongi's condition is stable but he's still in a coma.."

Taehyung: "..Well at least one piece of good news."

Jin: "..Alright Jungkook and Hobi go to bed and Taehyung please carry Jimin to your room. Don't leave him alone. He needs some company. Namjoon and I are going to bed, too."

Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok: "..Yes eomma Jin."

Jungkook and Hoseok went ahead while Taehyung slowly picked Jimin up and carried him to his room. Taehyung was also very sad about what happened to Yoongi. But not only that... It was also because of Jimin. 

He knew how sensitive Jimin was and that he was very vulnerable. It worried him. And he would do anything to make Jimin smile. After all, they're best friends. 

..I promise, that I will be there for you, Jiminie hyung. I'm sure everything is gonna be okay.