part 13: You make me feel like Spring

The BTS members had moved into the apartment and got all the things they needed. The apartment was surprisingly close to the hotel they checked out of two days ago. Taehyung and Jungkook spent most of their time playing video games, something that distracted them from everyday life. While Jimin left the apartment every morning to cry under the cherry blossom tree. And to think. With each passing day, he missed Yoongi more and more. And with each day, his chest felt heavier. Like there was something huge he had to get rid of. But he didn't notice. In the afternoons, he always went to the hospital to talk to Yoongi or just cuddle up to him. Taehyung was the only one who knew where Jimin was going every time. 

-3 days later-

It was evening and everyone was sitting in the living room, watching TV and talking to each other. Jimin sat with Jungkook and Taehyung and quietly said, "..I miss Yoongi. Can we go visit him...?" Jungkook replied, " ...But Jiminie, you've already gone to visit Yoongi so often and it's evening..." Taehyung nodded approvingly. " Jiminie, you must really miss Yoongi, right?" Jimin nodded sadly. "...Jiminie do you love Yoongi?" Taehyung then asked. Jimin looked up, his eyes widened and he could feel his cheeks starting to burn. "I... I..." Jungkook and Taehyung smiled and Jungkook said, " Then tell him, Jiminie. I'm sure Yoongi can hear you." 

Jimin let himself fall on the sofa and covered his face. "...Do it Jiminie." ,Taeyhung said. 

"..B-But I don't k-know..", Jimin stuttered embarrassed.

", Jimin stuttered embarrassed

The others had overheard their conversation and now Jin said, "My child, tell Yoongi. I've never seen Yoongi happier with anyone than with you." Namjoon nodded, "Yah, Jimin... You have to tell him... Even if he can't answer you."

 " Yes! You can do it, Jiminie! I'm sure Yoongi loves you too!" ,J-Hope said.

"..O-Ok, I'll tell Yoongi. I wish he were awake...", Jimin said in a weak voice. The others remained silent and looked down. They all wished.

The next morning, Jimin left the house, but this time he went straight to the hospital. He was very nervous though Yoongi probably couldn't even hear him.

 When he arrived at the hospital, he entered the room with quiet steps. Jimin didn't know why he tried to be quiet himself. It was the same as every other day he visited Yoongi... the slow beeping of the anesthesia machine. The bright daylight that lit up the whole room... everything as it always was. Jimin walked towards the bed and sat at the edge of it. 

He took Yoongi's cold hand and gently said, "Hey, Yoongi hyung.. I really, really missed you.. I hope you're okay..." Jimin looked at Yoongi's motionless face and started crying a little. 

"...Today I really... I really want to tell you something... But please don't think I'm weird... I-I really don't want you to leave me." Jimin could  feel his heart breaking... he could already imagine what Yoongi would think about him... He continued in a quiet and shy voice, "...I-I... You know... I-I always get a really strange feeling when I'm around you. And I'm not saying it's weird because it's a bad thing. I'm saying it's weird 'cause you... cause you're the only one who makes me feel like that. I-I can't really describe the feeling... I-it's so many emotions at once. 

But when I'm with you... it feels like a thousand petals growing inside my chest... a-as the sun would shine inside of me...as if thousands of colorful butterflies were flying inside my stomach. ..It's really embarrassing to say, and you're probably not gonna want to talk to me after... But I like your hugs the best.. And I need you to be close... Y-Yoongi... I-I think I love you... very much indeed... I love you as much as everything happy that has happened to me in my life..." Jimin sighed softly and lay in bed and cuddled up to Yoongi just like he does every day. 

..It's like Spring.