part 10: Cherry blossom tree

*Jimins P.O.V*

With slow steps I left the hotel, I did not really know where I was going. My legs moved by themselves. Soon I arrived at a small river, whose water glittered in the sunlight like in a fairy tale. 

Next to the river was a large meadow with bright green grass. It looked pretty empty. The only thing decorating the flat, deserted meadow was a big cherry blossom tree. Slowly I walked towards the tree and looked up to the pink blossoms through which the bright sunlight shone a little bit. When I arrived, I slowly leaned my head against the rough bark of the tree trunk and burst into tears.

"Y-yoongi... I need you... W-Why did this have to happen...? ...I'm s-so scared and y-you're the only one who can comfort me when I'm scared."

 My face was burning and the gathering tears made my vision blurry. I squeezed my eyes together, hoping all the pain would go away. I turned around, my back now leaning against the tree trunk and I slowly sank to the ground. I hid my face between my knees and then wiped away my tears with the oversized hoodie that actually belonged to Yoongi. 10 minutes passed and my last tears rolled down my cheeks while staring blankly at the green grass. 

My stomach growled as it had done for a whole day but I didn't mind. I'm not hungry anyway... 

Thoughtfully I looked up into the treetop, which was full of beautiful flowers. ..I think I'll come here more often. Every day... Every time something bothers me... To this one tree somewhere in Japan... 

And I'll wait for Yoongi every day... until the flowers wilt... until they bloom again. I'll wait... until  the cold winter comes and the first snowflakes  fall.

(Now that was shorter than Jimin's fingers..I'm so sorry, I really hope, that you still enjoy it! >~< )