part 12: Hold me tight

*3rd person*

-in the afternoon-

Taehyung lay with Jimin in their double bed and Jimin was already awake. He was so grateful to Taehyung that he was there for him and snuggled up against him. Taehyung hugged Jimin because he knew that Jimin loved hugs. 

"...T-Thanks Taehyung. I really don't know what I'd do without you," Jimin said in a soft and sweet voice. Taehyung smiled and hugged Jimin even tighter. Suddenly, Jimin's cell phone rang. Jimin slipped out of Taehyung's hug and tried to reach for his mobile phone.

Taehyung had to laugh at this sight because Jimin stretched out his small arms as far as possible but still couldn't reach the bedside table. When Jimin saw Taehyung laughing softly, he gently slapped him on the shoulder."..Hmph." 

Taehyung still laughed and finally grabbed the mobile phone and gave it to Jimin. When Jimin looked at the screen, he could see that it was a message from Namjoon. 

Joonie :3 <3            

online

Joonie :3 <3  :Jimin? Are you awake? Taehyung told me, that you fell asleep under the cherry blossom tree near the hotel.

Me: Yes, I am awake. :) Do you need something, Joonie?

Joonie :3 <3  : Yes. First, I wanted to ask if you are okay. We were all worried about you..

Me: Oh? No I'm okay, don't worry! :3

Joonie :3 <3: Ok, good to hear. Next.. 

I wanted to tell you that I contacted BigHit and they know about what happened.

They said they would give us financial support and we shouldn't worry about it. Besides, they already bought us an apartment that we're going to live in. Don't worry, furniture and appliances are already there. But food is not. That's why I wanted to tell Taehyung and you that we will go to the mall in about an hour to buy food. Please put on masks and caps, the last thing we would need now is screaming fans.

Me: Oh, okay! :) When will we check out of the hotel?

Joonie :3 <3  : Tomorrow. Oh, and we'll stop on the way and get something to eat. And please eat something, Jimin... I'll tell you all the rest on the way.

Me: Don't worry Joonie.. I'll be fine! :)  And thank you for telling me!

Joonie :3 <3  : You're welcome, Jiminie. :) See you and Taehyung later, then!

Me: Yup! See you later, Joonie! :3

Jimin turned off his cell phone and looked at Taehyung, who nodded and said, "Namjoon is right, Jiminie, you have to eat something. Even if you're not hungry, you have to at least try. Please do this for us." Jiminie lowered his head and replied quietly, "Sorry, Tae Tae, I'll try. I promise." Taehyung put his hands on Jimin's shoulders, and Jimin looked up. "...Jiminie, we'll find a solution. If you need me, I'll be there for you. We're best friends, and that'll never change." Jimin looked sadly into Taehyung's eyes and hugged him. "P-please just stay with me... a-and give me lots of hugs..." 

Taehyung smiled and pressed Jimin against him. "...Of course I will, Jiminie. But remember, you can count on the others, too. We'll go through this time together."