part 9: I'm not hungry..

-the next morning- 

It was 7:13 in the morning when Taehyung woke up and tried to wake up Jimin quietly.

 "...shh... Jiminie... wake up..." Jimin, however, turned away and went back to sleep. 

"Jiminie... Jiminie hyung... chim chim...", Taehyung whispered. Jimin took his pillow and covered his ears. 

"..Jiminie pabo", Taehyung tried again. Jimin took the pillow and threw it in Taehyung's face."...mmn TaeTae, was that necessary? ..I just want to have 5 more minutes."

"Yes, it was necessary. You slept more than 16 hours, Jiminie. Did you sleep well?"

Jiminie didn't answer and glanced wordlessly at the ceiling. 

"

"...Is Yoongi alright?"

Taehyung lay down next to Jimin and looked up at the ceiling with a small, comforting smile. "Yes, Yoongi is alright. The doctors said his condition is stable and pulse and oxygen supply are in full swing..but he is still in a coma." Jimin's eyes became watery again, his gaze still fixed on the ceiling. "A-Ah... I see..." 

Taehyung turned to Jimin and saw tears forming in his eyes. 

 "

"...Yah Jiminie... don't cry. You know Yoongi hyung. He would never give up. Yoongi is strong, and the last thing he'd want to leave is you."

Jimin sniffed and hugged Taehyung while mumbling in Taehyung's T-shirt "..mmhthank ywou TaeTwae." Taehyung smiled and returned Jimin's sudden hug. "No problem Jiminie. Come on, let's go change and go downstairs to the dining room. Jin said there's good food." Jimin looked at Taehyung with an insecure face, " I don't know Tae-tae... I'm not hungry somehow."

Taehyung looked at Jimin with concern. " Jiminie, you haven't eaten for a whole day. You must eat something.. Please?" Jimin sighed and got up to go change.

After the two of them had changed, they went down to the dining room, where the others had already gathered around a table and were waiting for them. Breakfast went rather quietly. Most of the time it was just quiet, which was very uncomfortable for all of them. But you couldn't help it. It was so different without Yoongi. 

Jimin just sat there wordlessly the whole time, staring at his plate

Jimin just sat there wordlessly the whole time, staring at his plate. He didn't even take a bite of breakfast. After a few minutes Jimin got up and looked at the others. 

"...I'm done eating. I'm... just gonna go get some fresh air."