Chapter 48 - Pet-vengers

Start from the beginning

"What is going on?" The animals and Loki turn to you with frightened faces. "Who did this?" Everyone points to a very large green bunny who was looking quite angry. "Hulk, honey, did you do this?" The bunny sneezes and bounces towards you. Slowly you stroke it's fur and cradle him in your arms, cooing soft words to him, slowly it shrinks in size and goes back to its normal size, fast asleep. "Ok, I'm going to put Bruce to bed, I want you all to be cleaning up this mess by the time I get back ok?" They all nod and hurriedly move things around with paws and tails. Placing the small bunny doctor in a bundled up blanket you kiss it goodnight before closing the door quietly and walking down the hall. You happily set eyes on the team cleaning up the mess.

"You need to know that the Monkey started this all," Loki sneered at Tony who pulled silly faces.

"Tony is an idiot, we know this," the monkey lets out an offended sound and throws a piece of wood at you. Catching it in your hands you turn to Tony who was backing away slowly. "Did you throw this?" The monkey shook its head. "Don't lie to me," the monkey frowns and nods, admitting to the attempted assault of sorts.

"What are we doing about dinner?" Opening the fridge door you seem to realise there was conveniently well fitting food for each animal.

"I'll work on it, just clean this mess up,"

~~~

Placing down a bunch of bowls around the living room to seperate the animals they all happily eat what was given. Falling back on the couch you sigh and take a bite of your sandwich.

"Good job,"

"Thank you," holding up your sandwich to Loki he takes a small bite and smiles at the sweet chocolate spread. "What now?" You eat the last piece of your dinner and look up at the god who had a smirk on his face.

"Now... I think I should get the rest of that thank you present," he pulls you on his lap so your legs were on either side of him. Giving a wide grin he places a kiss on your lips as you smiled into the kiss. Lifting you up he walks past the occupied animals and brings you to your room. Closing the door with his foot he lays you on the bed and continues to kiss you. Getting a grip on his shirt you pull him closer making him smirk. Slowly he trailed kisses on your neck and to your collar bone as you tangled your hand in his raven hair. As his hand snakes around your body he catches you by surprise by grabbing hold of your ass.

"Loki!" You laugh in surprise making the god grin down at you.

"Can't blame me," giving a mischievous smile you repeat his actions on him making him reply in the same manner. "Y/n!"

"Can't blame me," you shrug and wink at him. Rolling his eyes he lifts you up and makes you straddle his waist. Leaning down you kiss him passionately and slowly unbutton his shirt. A scratching at the door makes you stop. "What was that?"

"What? I didn't hear anything," shrugging you continue your actions until his shirt was off. Another scratching is heard. "Ok I heard it that time," getting off the god you walk to the door and open it up. All the avengers barge into your room quickly, even bunny Bruce.

"What's going on?" The animals walk all around your room, Thor let's out a knowing bleat when he sees the state Loki was in. "Guys?" Eventually the animals all settle in your room, on the desks, chair, rug, floor and bed. "Guys come on... hey, where is Pietro?" Walking out the room you see the sloth trying its best to get to the room. "Aw, hey there," picking up the 'speedster' you bring him to the room and set him on the bed head board.

"Are they staying here tonight?"

"Apparently so... if you want you can too," Loki smiles and nods. Manoeuvring around the animals you lift up the blanket next to Loki. "Goodnight, guys," a round of appropriate animal sounds later you get Friday to turn off the lights.

"Goodnight, darling,"

"Goodnight,"

~~~

 I don't know what this book is anymoreeeeeeeee!!!!!!

- 😡🤢🤢😡 ❤️  (Angry Nasty Nasty Angry ❤️)

Here is the post the first line is inspired by ^^^