And Action!

It's been almost two weeks since I found out I got the part of Addy McCall and in that time I have packed and procured an apartment to live in with Holland and Crystal in the same building that Dylan, Ty and Hoech will be living in as well.

Everyone has already arrived in Atlanta over the past few days, however Holland, Crystal, Dylan and I didn't have our flights until today.

The girls are on a flight this afternoon and I only hate them a little bit for that fact that I'm at the airport right now and it's still dark outside– it's that early in the damn morning.

"Let me see your ticket," Dylan interrupts the eerie silence of the space around us and I squint one eye open to look at him "I think that's an illegal action in an airport."

Dylan throws me a look before he laughs with no humor behind it "Ha– you know I'm learning many things about you these past few weeks, like how you're quickly earning the biggest smartass in my life award. I find it endearing, however, I am trying to figure something out so where are you sitting?"

Rolling my head to the side I move my eyes around the deserted area around us "I dunno this is what?– a lounge, waiting to board area–"

"Do you need coffee?" he deadpans with no humor behind his words and I resist the urge to laugh at the face he makes while I shrug "Iced coffee is something I always need."

"Good let's get you some so you can answer a simple question like where your little ass is sitting on our plane ride to fucking Atlanta..."

Letting out a huff I lift my head off of the back of the chair and look over at him "I'm in the aisle seat of row twelve, why are you asking?"

"Really? What seat number?" He perks up and I draw my brows in as I try to remember "I don't know, four I think?"

He rolls his eyes and moves his hand towards me "Where's your ticket?"

"My bag, which is all the way down there" I point to my feet, earning him to follow the movement with his eyes before he smirks, setting his elbow on the armrest and placing his chin in his palm "You're fun sized, aren't you used to the ground being a small distance away?"

I throw him a side eyed look and he snorts behind his hand before he points towards the ground by my feet "Besides you're sitting right now so it's not that far away from you as it is–"

"Dylio?" I interrupt with a raise of my brows and he smiles brightly "Yes, Adds?"

"It's five in the morning and we've already been here an hour" I state and he nods "Right..."

"How, and I do mean how, do you have this much energy at this god forsaken time?"

He drops his arm and hits his leg with his hand "Ah, right so you're not a morning person– see we are in the learning stage of our friendship so that fact is duly noted."

"So you're a morning person?" I grumble with a grimace and he scoffs, shaking his head quickly "Fuck no but our flight was at a weird time so I slept most of yesterday and I've been up for about four hours already."

"Well good we can still be friends," he smiles with my statement and I continue "So as my friend, can you tell me why you're asking about my seat number at thisprecise moment?"

He rolls his eyes and tilts his head to the side like I'm being ridiculous "I'm also in an aisle seat of row twelve and we're either sharing the same aisle next to each other or on opposite sides of the plane."

"And we need to figure that out right now?" I clarify and he just shrugs "Yes because I'll need to strategize how to switch seats otherwise."

I lay my head back against the back of the chair, taking a moment before I question "You want to sit by me?"