Booking Roles

Addy POV

Wrapping up on episode 8 after a long day of filming is a welcomed bit of news. I head off the set, turning to my left to make my way down to the end of the lot where the trailers are.

Phoebe falls in step with me as we make our way, bumping her shoulder into mine "My place or yours... though you better be saying yours because I'm feeling peckish."

I snort and bump my shoulder into hers "Well that settles that then."

We laugh and she wraps her arm around my shoulder, letting the silence wrap around us for about half a minute before she drawls out "Sooo..."

"Uh-oh" I interrupt and she laughs, knowing she's been caught, however, she still pretends to be innocent "Uh-oh, what?"

I just level her with a smirk as we walk up the steps to my trailer and open the door "Mhmm why don't you just ask me what you're wanting to ask me?"

She makes a noise, shaking her head quickly as I head to the mini fridge "I wasn't wanting to ask anything..."

Throwing her a look over my shoulder, she laughs once more and gladly accepts the drink I had her "Bee, I love you but come on you're just as bad of a liar as I am and that's saying something."

Drawing her brows in, she grimaces and puts the bottle cap back on her tea "I'm sorry I wasn't going to bring it up and I'd just like to point out that I haven'tbrought it up so I should get points for that," I smile at her with a little shake of my head while she shrugs innocently "I just wanted to check in, you know, see if you're out of the weird mood you were in since he left."

"I'm starting to think I'm never not going to be in a weird mood, however, I did think I was hiding it better than that" I groan and grab the bags of swedish fish and gummy worms and make my way over towards the couch.

Grabbing our drinks, she follows and sits down beside me "You are actually scary good at hiding how sad you are right now, I am just that much better at being able to see it in your eyes."

"You sound like Dylan" I grumble and she sits up a little higher "Oh, I'm taking that as a compliment since his level of best friend status is what I am competing for."

I snort and shake my head at her, earning her to lift her hands up to her sides "I'm serious, you guys have that friendship everyone is jealous of plus you two are absolutely adorable together, I understand why there's so many rumors about you being a secret couple."

"There's not that many rumors are there?" I clench my teeth up in a grimace and she laughs "Um, yeah there are and have been for a few years now- even people here were wondering if they were true since he came to visit you."

I groan and drop my head back on the couch "Great"

She bumps her foot with mine, earning me to move my eyes from the ceiling and over towards her "I wouldn't worry about it, people talk regardless of what you're doing. Besides everyone mainly only saw you two with Danny or me so it thwarted off any actual proof you two were shacking up in here"

Scoffing with the last bit I throw a gummy worm at her and she chuckles, picking it up off her stomach and lifting it up in thanks before she takes a bite.

I laugh with that and attempt to change the topic "Well tell Paulie to come visit because I very much like it more when everyone is talking about you two being the cutest couple that you are."

She smiles in that love stricken way that warms my heart to know she's so happy with him, nodding her head with her words "He's got a bit of a break and will be here next week."