Special Episode: Two Down, Two to go

Start from the beginning

Belial: I know...

Belial said as Yuki activated the New Kaiju Capsules she found, allowing Belial to achieve a New Belial Fusion Kaiju.

-FUSION RISE!-

-KING OF MONS! GIGA CHIMERA! ULTRAMAN BELIAL!-

-KING OF CHIMERA!-

(A/N: Ultraman Belial - King of Chimera Form

(A/N: Ultraman Belial - King of Chimera Form.)

Belial spread out its wings as it roared King of Mons and Giga Chimera's roar in a mix loudly for the horde of Grimm to still swarm into their new territory for a flock of Nevermores to shoot out its feather projectiles from its wings, only for Belial to activate its Bone Shield all over its body for their projectiles to be deflected back on the Ground-Based Grimm, for them to take the fall instead of Belial.

After the projectiles have stopped raining down upon Belial, he soon deactivate Bone Shield, only for a King Taijitu to coil around him, for Belial to laugh knowing that what it did was a bad mistake as first, he has Shark Fangs to instantly harm anything that comes close to him and second, it can fire a machine gun of Green Fireball, Pandon Hell Magma, Silver Destructor and Gold Destructor at his own will, and Decadent Hell Lasers at his chest at his own will, in which he did so all around King Taijitu's body when its scaly body went too close to him.

Then, seeing that the Grimm surrounding him is slowly withering away, he charged Cremate Disaster Burst as he blasted a powerful beam through the withering Grimm, obliterating the rest of the Grimm outside, causing the Grimm to be obliterated by its beam and for some areas of the ceiling of the underground city to fall on the Grimm, leaving some stragglers behind. After firing the beam, Belial don its defensive stance as it began to talk to Yuki again.

Belial: Yuki, now would be a good time to activate the other Fusion Forms.

Yuki (In Belial's Mind): On it! Gimme a moment!!

Belial: Sure.

Yuki (In Belial's Mind): I will be swapping forms quite regularly so, hope you don't mind.

Belial: Do it. Since we are together, Do what you must.

Belial/Yuki (In Belial's Mind): Then, let's do this./Then, let's do this.

The both implied as Belial began to advance towards the Grimm while transforming into another Fusion Kaiju.

-FUSION RISE!-

-GOMORA! RED KING! ULTRAMAN BELIAL!-