"Max what are you doing?" Aiden asked chuckling nervously, Max didn't say anything, he pushed Aiden on the bed, making Aiden sit on the bed, Max twirled the key in his hands taunting Aiden, Aiden smirked and asked for the key, and Max refused,Max got the blindfold and placed it over Aiden eyes, Aiden not being able to see was a bit of a turn on for him, Max leaned into him and whispered in his ears "if you touch me these stay on."

Smutt warning, Skip to "--------" if you do not wish to read the smutt

Aiden breath hitched,and he nodded his head in understanding, Max kissised his ear gently making Aiden shiver, Max then kissed Aiden gently before pulling on his lips, and proceeded back to kissing Aiden and he undid Aiden pants button,he broke the kiss and went down on his knees between Aiden legs, he took out Aiden's penis started kissing the base leaving light pecks, before licking it up and down,Aiden moaned a bit trying to hold back, but his dick was getting bigger and harder, Max twirled his tongue around Aiden's tip, then sucking on it a bit, this made Aiden started squirming.

Aiden just want to shove his cock into Max's mouth, he was biting his lip as a way of trying to control himself,Max looked up at his boyfriend and smirked, Max took Aiden into his mouth all at once,this made Aiden flinch in pleasure Max started bobbing his head up and down,using his tongue the best he could, Aiden couldn't hold it in anymore, he went to grab Max's hair but Max stopped his hands,Max continue sucking Aiden off, but before Aiden was about to cum, Max twirled his tongue around Aiden's dick,this sent Aiden over edge and he came in Max's mouth, Max swallowed all the vin he could.

Max stood up and took off his own shirt then his pants and underwear, "take off your pants and lay on the bed" Max demanded.

Aiden did as told,he layed on the bed waiting for Max to make a move, Max smirked and got on top of Aiden straddling his waist, he lifted Aiden's blindfold and it covered his forehead,Aiden looked at Max with so much lust,Max was still holding the key to the cuffs, smirking evily at Aiden,"suck on your index and middle fingers" Aiden brought his fingers up to his mouth and seductively made them crawl their way into his mouth,Aiden opened his mouth and started sucking on the fingers,covering them in his saliva,Max got more aroused by this, he smirked and placed the key between his lips, he used his hand and stroked Aiden's half hard member, Aiden shivered in pleasure making Max feel more evil,Max took Aiden hand cuff hands and had them go over his body,he guided Aiden wet fingers to his hole and placed them in there,he moaned as he felt Aiden's long fingers enter him,Aiden wanting to play with Max a bit, curled his fingers slightly making Max arch his back,Aiden pumped his fingers in and out of Max's wet hole over and over again,Max moving his hips fucking himself on Aiden's finger,was enjoying this, until Aiden pulled out his fingers out, leaving Max empty and a bit sad, Max placed the blindfold back over Aiden's eyes,and placed his handcuffed hands over his body, pinning them down above Aiden's head,with one hand.

Max sat up and grabbed Aiden's cock and guided it to his entrance he rubbed the tip on his hole, before taking all of Aiden in him making Aiden's dick hit his spot, Max let out a muffled cry of pleasure and pain,and Aiden let out a moan wanting more, Max began going up and down on Aidens cock, he couldn't bring himself to allow Aiden to hit his spot, It took everything inside of Aiden not to flip Max over and fuck him senseless, Aiden is having the time of his life but he knows Max is holding back, he also knew if he moved his hands Max wouldn't hesitate to get off of his dick and deal with his own shit in the bathroom.Aiden knew his boyfriend was that much of a sadist, but not as much as he is a masogonist.

Max leaned forward still fucking himself on Aiden's dick, he removed the key from between his lips,he captured Aiden's lips and kissed him passionately. Max decided to be nice and unlocked the cuffs and removed the blindfold from Aiden, as soon as Aiden hands got freed they grabbed on to Max's shoulder, pulling Max closer to him and biting down on the space between Max's neck and shoulder,Max moaned out and shuddered over Aiden,Aiden flipped Max over in a position where Max was on his chest with his ass in the air, and Aiden behind of him,he bit his lip in pleasure looking at Max's ass, he grabbed Max's ass cheek and kissed it softly,before slapping his hand on Max's ass cheek,Max gripped the sheets as he let out a pleasure and painful moan,Aiden got the gag and put it on Max,Aiden rubbed his tip on Max's ass hole before he rammed into it, his eyes rolled to the back of his head at how good inside Max feels.

Aiden pulled out a bit before ramming into Max again,he did this over and over again,with the occasionally slapping Max's ass making Max scream with pleasure,Aiden turned Max over on his back and the sight was beautiful,Max face was wet and red,and the lust in his eyes could make anyone fuck him senseless without thinking, Aiden didn't want to do things like this, he wanted it to be slow and gentle....but fuck that.

Aiden pinned Max hands down to the bed before fucking him hard and fast,Max moans and screams didn't help Aiden to slow down, not one bit,Aiden leaned into Max's neck,sucking and biting,running his tongue all over that spot leaving a hickey, Aiden left marks all over Max's body, Max became a canvas for Aiden. Max couldn't take it anymore he felt like he was about to explode, "Aiden,I c-c-can't" Max said breathing unevenly,Aiden grapped Max dick putting his thumb over his hole,Max was taken by surprise he tried to move Aiden hand away but Aiden used his free hands and pinned both of Max's hand above his head, "just-a bit-longer" Aiden grunted with each thrust, he thrust into Max a few times before letting Max climax,he pulled out and positioned himself to cum on Max's body, he came on Max,droplets of his cum fell on Maxs face,he unblocked the back of the gag taking it away from Max's mouth.

Max tierdly used his hand and wiped Aiden cum onto his index finger before seductively licking it off with a smirk, then licked his lips before he passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aiden went to the bathroom to fill up the tub,after he filled the tub he walked back outand saw Max was awake,he smiled down at Max who made grabby hands and him,he lifted Max bridal style and carried him to the bathroom placing him  gently in the tub and getting in with him, Aiden's back is leaning against the tub and Max's back leaning against Aiden's chest, "did you enjoy our date?" Aiden asked nervously, Max chuckled "I did,I really enjoyed it" Max said playing with the water, "would you like to on a second date?" Aiden asked washing Max's back, "will you pound me to the point of not walking?" Max asked jokingly,"well if thats what you desired" Aiden said seductively making Max blush, "shut up, I'll go on a second date with you, if we have time"Max said resting his head on Aiden's shoulder,Aiden wrapped his arms around Max's waist,"we'll make time" Aiden said low and softly, "Aiden" Max breathed out, "hmm" Aiden replied with a smile, "I love you" Max said calmly, Aiden smile grew bigger "I love you too."

            Next morning

"I'm never having sex with you again" Max whined as Aiden dressed him,"don't be like that" Aiden chuckled, "this isn't funny, I cant fucking walk" Max said clearly upset,"that's not a problem" Aiden said before lifting Max up bridal style, "are you going to carry me,for the whole day?" Max asked in a disbelief tone,"I'd carry you anywhere at anytime if thats what you want" Aiden said placing a kiss on Max's temple which made Max blush, "lets go" Aiden said before leaving the room.

Did you guys enjoy this,I mean im not the best smutt writer but a bitch be trying ok,I be trying,
Again hoped you enjoy,the story coming to an end soon. Next chapters... Yes chapters...with an "S" TWO chapterS

Lmao throw me away😭😭😭😂😂😂😂But yh

My Brother's Best Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें