Chapter 7: Ember Fall

Start from the beginning

I looked down at my Magic Irradiated bills I gave Cpt. Goodwich.

I said, "Some of the marked bills I gave you are still here." and I looked at her

Cpt. Goodwitch said, "My boys have been making buys with them for months. This bank was another drop for the White Fang Cartel. That makes ten banks and we've found the bulk of their Lien.". 

I said, "Time to move in.".

Cpt. Goodwitch asked, "What about Tyrian Callows?".

I asked, "One man or the entire White Fang Cartel?". 

Cpt. Goodwitch nodded and I said, "He can wait for a little bit.". 

Cpt. Goodwitch said, "We'll have to hit all banks concurrently. When the new Head of Law gets wind of this, she'll want in.". 

I asked, "Do you trust her?". 

Cpt. Goodwitch said, "Be hard to keep her out. She's quite persistent." as I took off in the middle of her talking.

Later On In The Morning*

Richard came down to the secret bunker and said, "It'll be nice when Fall Manor's rebuilt, so you can swap not sleeping in your penthouse suite for not sleeping in a Manor." and he set some coffee in front of me.

I took a sip of it and it was just how I like it.

I was watching the new Head of Law at work and I said, "This was exactly what I had in mind when I said I wanted to inspire people.".

Richard nodded and said, "But you watch him closely in order to find out if she can be trusted.".

I nodded and Richard asked, "Well, I trust you don't have me followed on my day off.". 

I said, "If you ever took one, I might." as I got up and got dressed for my day at the office.

Elsewhere In The Vale Supreme Court Room*

Coco Adel's POV*

I entered the Vale Supreme Court Room and said, "Sorry I'm late folks. I had a prior engagement they wouldn't let me out of.".

I took my seat by Velvet and she said, "Where were you?". 

I said, "Aw, did you miss me. Or did you think you would've had to step up?". 

Velvet said, "I know this case inwards and backward.".

I nodded and said, "Well good to see we're all in high spirits.".

I looked over at the defendant Fox Alistair.

Fox asked, "I thought the Head of Law just shopped the Mayor of Vale.". 

I said, "Next sales not until 3:00. More than enough time to put your sorry ass away for life, Foxy.".

A Little Into The Court Hearing*

I said, "With Sienna Khan in Fort Newgard, someone must've stepped up to run the White Fang Cartel.". 

My witness nodded and I asked, "Is this man in the courtroom today?" and my witness nodded again.

I asked, "Could you identify him for us, please?".

My witness said, "You win. It was me." and I turned to my witness only for him to pull a gun on me and his gun jammed.

I grabbed it and pulled it away from him.

I punched him in the face and turned to Fox.

I unmade the gun and said, "Metal-Fiber 58 Caliber. Made in Vacuo.If you want to kill me, Mr. Alistair, I recommend you buy Atlesian.".