Chapter 24 - Emotions Show

sorry bout the wait, i didn't really know bout what to write for this chapter...please let me know which P.O.V's you want me to write OK

______________________________________________________________________

Trent's P.O.V

*Just before walking in to the dinning room*

Drake and I walked in silence towards the dinning, I walked slightly behind Drake in hope that I won't disrespect him......I really didn't need to be on his bad side right now....I think I already am though for flirting with Alpha Long-Field.

"Listen Trent," Drake growled; making us both stop walking in front od the dinning room doors, "Don't dare try to flirt with Heather or even look at her! She is MY mate and I will not tolerate indecent behaviour towards her, got it?"

I nodded, hesitating slightly before asking, "Who here has a mate and who doesn't?"

"You'll be able to tell," Drake answered, sending me a small smile. I smiled in return and walked into the dinning room.

I almost fell on the floor laughing, all of the people in the room seemed to have ganged up on one table and were throwing food at them.

I could see the Alpha, a girl, a boy and a crazy person running to the table and picked up the pie. That girl is actually cute if I think about it.... she's seems slightly evil though!

My mouth fell open in shock as the next moment I was covered in cake.

"EMMERSON! COME CLEAN UP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW AND GIVE HIM AN APOLOGY!" Drake screams at the girl, she just shrugs and skips happily over to us. I watch her curiously as she starts to brush off the cake that landed on my shoulders....I hope she didn't notice me staring!

"Hi," I spoke up, "I'm Trent.' I think I scared her slightly, but she looked up at me with a evil smirk before she started talking.

"Well I'm Emmerson, I like food, I always get revenge and if people seem like players or sluts I make sure that I give them hell. Oh, I think you a are player so your going to be endlessly pranked by me and my friends. BYE!" Emmerson spoke so fast I swear I heard her say that she thought I was a player...she didn't, did she?

"You think I'm a player?" I asked, grabbing her arm before she could run off.

"YEP!" She screeched, a little too loudly for my comfort but I could handle it.

"Well do you want to find out?" I asked softly, rubbing my hands up and down her arms affectionately. Emmerson's face turned from smug to disgusted in two seconds flat....maybe I said something wrong?

"RAPE!" She screamed, I yanked my arms away from her as people started to come over with enraged expressions plastered on their faces. I even noticed the Alpha...Heather, I think her name is start to come over.

"Emmerson," the Alpha spoke, directing her attention to Emmerson, "Shut up and Trent, be careful were your hands go cause around here if you don't keep them to yourself you'll end up with none at all," the Alpha smiled slightly after she said 'none at all,' but I could see it in her eyes that she was serious.

"Yes Alpha," I spoke, bowing my head down in shame. She scoffed at me, making my head snap back up quickly.

"Don't call me Alpha, you'll make me feel old," She grinned at me but I just smiled nervously at her, "my names Heather by the way."

I felt my eyes widen in surprise, this is the girl that Drake wanted me to stay away from...basically have no contact with her what-so-ever, so my Alpha is going to murder me. Great.....note the sarcasm.

"Jordan," Heather called, a man with red hair and a smile came over and gave Heather a curious look, "you wanted to speak to me before?"

"Urh, um, y-yeah," He stuttered, why is he nervous? "Alone though."

Heather nodded her head, she seemed in deep thought as she then turned her attention back to Emmerson, "Emmerson, when I get back I'll help you clean up alright?"

Emmerson nodded her head happily and she started to shout 'PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!" Everyone laughed at her as they started to give her more room to dance.

I noticed Jordan and Heather walk off together, both seemed in deep thought. Probably bout pack business. I didn't care though, right now all I want to do was to get Emmerson to understand how to be my mate!

____________________________

So sorry its short, didn't really know what to write