A/N: Requests Closed

Hey everyone! Extra happy Pride Month to y'all! Please be safe and have an epic month, you deserve it! I'd also like to say thanks for all of your patience with my slow updates, and thanks a bunch for 20k reads! Like holy FUCK- I really appreciate y'all 🥺🥺🥺. I now have way more free time so I'll be working on new stories soon, BUT.

As seen from the title, requests are now closed. That won't stop me from writing more things for this book, though! In fact, I'm starting up a poll for the next chapters. All you have to do is comment on the title that intrigues you most, and in at least 3-4 days I will be counting the comments up. If the one you commented for didn't get first place, don't worry! I'll still be writing those, just in the ranking of how many votes they get from most to least.

Now! Onto the selection.

- Tease [Spy x Reader, NSFW] PT. 2 (The smutty end.)

- Good Morning [Scout x Reader, NSFW]

- Animal Person [Engineer x Reader, Fluff]

- Late Nights [Sniper x Reader, Fluff]

- Bloodied Cheeks [Medic x Reader, Angst]

- Preference 5 [How they react when seeing you in 'The Virgin Killer' sweater, NSFW.]

Be sure to leave a comment on which one you would like to vote for, and I will soon be posting an update in a couple days after to tell the results! Thank you, and have a good day/afternoon/night!

- Mama Gush