"Bitte.. meister~" [Sub! Medic x Male! Reader, NSFW]

2670 words.

     Being the first mercenary hired and the commander of all the other mercies, you were well respected and feared by most of the men. You were tall and definitely not lanky, quite the opposite in fact. You were well built, muscular in all the perfect places, with a couple of scars that complimented your stature. Definitely not someone to fuck with. The other 8 mercenaries did appreciate and care about you of course, they just thought you were scary sometimes. Which was good, in your end. One mercenary however.. you seem to have a specific liking to.

Josef Ludwig.. the Medic.

He was a bit shorter than you, well-built as well, a perfectly chiseled face with glasses that made him 10x cuter. You were one to express emotions sometimes, but love? That's a whole different story. You've been keeping an eye on him for a while now.. typically letting him loose if he made any mistakes during battle or training. The others noticed this and rumors had begun spreading throughout the base.

"Does 'e actually like Medic? Like.. 'like-like' him?"

"Maybe he's just goin' easy on 'I'm 'cause he's usually gettin' the most shit?"

"Yeah.. that sounds pretty reasonable."

You heard some of the mercenaries speaking in the main room. Your footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, until you arrived.

"What's all the commotion about?" your voice boomed slightly, and everyone stiffened in their spot.

"N-Nothin' sir!" Scout's voice cracks. You cock an eyebrow, obviously not buying it.

"W-We swear we weren't talkin' about a thing!" Engie piped up gently.

"Hmph.. fine then." you roll your eyes, walking over to the small fridge to quickly grab a chilled drink. The 7 mercenaries in the room sighed in relief.

"Any of you seven know where Dr. Ludwig is?" you ask, and they all shake their head slowly except for Heavy.

"Doktor should be in Med Bay right now. Is usually where he is when not outside."

"Okay. Thanks, Heavy." you say plainly, grabbing a couple of things before leaving the main room.

~~Small Timeskip, now at Med Bay.~~

You clutched at the bag in your hand bit tighter as you raised a fist to know at the door.

"O-One minute!" Josef calls out. Soon enough, the door opens carefully and Josef's face almost immediately goes boom. Well, not literally, he just gets really flustered.

"You alright? Your face is red." you cock an eyebrow up at him.

"Y-Yes, I am fine! J-Just hot, is all!" Josef smiles awkwardly, inviting you in. You're immediately slapped in the face with the cold air of the AC and the smell of rubbing alcohol mixed in with a bit of blood.

"This.. is hot to you?" you look back at him, gently setting the bag down.

"E-Ehm.." Josef chuckles softly, scratching the back of his head.

You smirk and shake your head, "Either way, I thought maybe you needed a break and brought some stuff."

"R-Really?" Josef says softly, his voice cracking at the end.

"Yes, really. You have cotton in your ears?" You chuckle playfully, bending down to grab some of the items from the bag you brought. Josef would have looked away.. but since you weren't looking.. he might as well sneak a peak at the cake you brought. Except it wasn't cake. It was your beautifully rounded, soft looking ass. The moment was soon ruined by you standing back up and whipping your body around. You held a small electric tea kettle, two teacups accompanied with coasters, and of course, the tea leaves.